Audio Source Analog Amplifier, Stereo Power A Amplifier AMP210VS for Home Sound Systems, Black
Audio Source AMP210VS Stereo Multi-Source Power Amplifier
The AudioSource AMP210VS power amp's standard 2U height and included mounts make it ideal for your rack-mounted stereo system. Use it as a standalone amp, or connect it to your home theater receiver's zone 2 output to drive speakers in other parts of your house. The AMP210VS is a great amp for setting up a two-room music system. It can drive two separate pairs of speakers connected to its A and B binding posts. Play music indoors through one set of outputs, and listen to the same source outside through the other set. When it's time to come inside for the night, simply switch off the outdoor pair and let the party continue inside. The AMP210VS delivers 100 watts of continuous power per channel when connected to a pair of eight-ohm speakers. It also cranks out 125 watts at four ohms. Want to bridge the channels and use it as a mono amp for a single speaker? You'll get a robust 250 watts of clean power from this amp.
- 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms (10-30,000 Hz) at 0.2% THD with 2 channels driven
- 125 watts into 4 ohms
- 250 watts when bridged into a single 8-ohm load
- High-current Class AB amplifier design
- Ideal for use as a second zone amplifier
- Front-panel volume and balance controls
- Front-panel A/B speaker switching
- Rear-panel bass and treble controls
- Main and secondary ("Interrupt") audio line inputs with automatic source switching
- lspeaker-level input allows integration into an existing system where no RCA level signal is present
- Master volume feature allows installer to set maximum volume so connected speakers cannot be distorted or damaged
- Adjustable delay so that the amp doesn't switch to another source at the end of a song
- Signal-sensing "Power On" and 12-volt Trigger modes
- Auto-on select switch allows manual or signal sensing power on/off
- Front-panel dual LED indicator and diagnostic lights
- Rear-panel dual voltage switch (115 and 230 volts)
- Frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz (+0 dB, -3 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- Binding post A and B speaker connectors
- Rack-mountable with standard 2U height (hardware included)
- 16-1/2"W x 3-13/16"H x 13-3/4"D
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AMP210VS
AudioSource Amp Series: AudioSource AMP series amplifiers are designed for home and commercial audio distribution systems where high quality sound, flexibility, and reliability are essential. The AMP series offers exceptional value and many features that will make their installation and use easy and convenient.
Stereo Power Amplifier: The AudioSource AMP210VS stereo power amplifier is designed for dedicated stereo & distributed audio applications. It offers A & B speaker outputs. The amplifier can be configured for Stereo or Bridged output.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh