AudioControl LC2i 2-channel line output converter for adding amps to your factory system (Black)
High-Quality Line Output Converter
Looking for great sound from your factory radio? Would you like to upgrade your car's premium system? AudioControl's LC2i line output converter takes amplified speaker-level signals and converts them into high-quality preamp signals that can be fed to another processor or amplifier. In other words, it lets you create an awesome car audio system without disturbing your factory controls or features.
- - 2-channel active line output converter
- - designed to work with most factory systems
Inputs and outputs
- - 2 speaker-level inputs with 400 watts RMS power handling
- - Main (full-range)and Bass (for subs) preamp-level outputs
- - level matching controls
- - subwoofer level control output (for optional wired remote)
- - AccuBASS circuitry restores bass signal
- - signal-sensing turn on
- - 12-volt turn-on lead output
- - recommended fuse rating: 1 amp
- - dimensions: 6-1/2"W x 1-1/2"H x 3-1/4"D
- - weight: 1 pound
- - warranty: 5 years
Get your bass back
Some factory radios dial down the bass as you turn up the volume to protect their speakers. The problem is, they don't give it back when you upgrade to a nice set of aftermarket speakers. AudioControl packs the LC2i with their AccuBASS™ circuitry that reverses the factory bass rolloff, giving you the bass you need to enjoy your music to the fullest. Place the LC2i between your factory system and your bass amp, and you'll hear a huge difference in bass response.
High-voltage signal for great sound
Some premium systems use multi-wire speaker cables for systems with multiple speakers. The LC2i features two speaker-level inputs that let you connect amplified signals up to 400 watts, including cables from Bose® and other premium factory systems. The LC2i then sends out a high-powered preamp signal — up to 9.5 volts RMS — that helps every amp perform to its maximum ability.
The optional dash-mount remote control allows you to adjust the level of your sub channel on the go. The speaker-level inputs sense incoming signals and turn on the LC2i, while a built-in 12-volt trigger tells your amps or other gear to turn on when you start your car.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh