AudioControl DM-608 6 by 8 Channel Matrix Digital Signal Processor
AudioControl DM-608 Digital signal processor — 6 inputs, 8 outputs
AudioControl designed their DM-608 digital signal processor to integrate into just about any car stereo system, to correct factory sound processing, and to deliver customized, high-fidelity audio to your aftermarket amps, speakers, and subs. You make adjustments and save settings via your laptop (PC or Mac).
- - Digital signal processor
- - 6 input channels, 8 outputs
- All controls and adjustments accessible on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection (AudioControl's Smart-User DSP software included)
- - USB cable included
- - Control via Android and iOS devices requires an AudioControl AC-BT24 Bluetooth adapter
- - Variable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters (20-20,000 Hz at 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- - 30-band graphic EQ, parametric filters, phase correction
- - AccuBASS circuitry for improved bass response
- - Time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs
- - RTA (real-time analyzers) for inputs and outputs
- - Optional wired remote (#161ACR3) controls volume, selects sources, and recalls up to four presets
- - MILC™ (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- - GTO™ signal-sensing turn-on
- - 6 speaker-level inputs (summable)
- - 6 preamp inputs, 8 preamp outputs
- - Coax and optical digital inputs
- - Recommended fuse rating: 3 amps
- - Dimensions: 9-3/8"W x 1-5/8"H x 6-3/16"D
- - Warranty: 5 years
Serious Audio Adjustment
The Smart-User DSP software package includes Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, 30-band graphic equalizers, parametric filters, time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs, phase correction, AccuBass™ bass correction, and real-time analyzers (RTA) for the inputs and outputs so you can visually confirm the improvements in the sound.
The Matrix is Your Friend
The DM-608 is "matrix-able," giving you the ability to combine and route any input to any output. So, if your car's factory system has separate pre-filtered, time-aligned, or amplified signals going to factory subs, mids, and tweeters, for instance, the DM-608 can combine them into one smooth, unified signal for you to balance, align, and tune for your better-sounding aftermarket speakers and subs.
Onboard LEDs indicate optimized signal flow for inputs and outputs, plus give you a warning when a source is too loud and causing distortion. An optional ACR-3 wired remote controller lets you select sources, control levels, and recall up to four preset tunings from your front seat. An optional Bluetooth adapter lets you stream music and control the digital processing wirelessly from your compatible portable device.
What's in the box:
- - Processor
- - 119" USB cord (Type-A on one end
- - micro type-B on other end)
- - Quick-start guide
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh