AudioControl D-4.800 4/3/2 Channel High Power Amplifier
AudioControl D-4.800 4/3/2 Channel High Power Amplifier W/DSP & Matrixing
Amplifier and DSP in one Package
Two keys to unlocking great sound in a car stereo system are serious power and extensive control — and this amp's got them both. For power, AudioControl's D-4.800 4-channel amplifier generates 125 watts RMS per channel, so it'll drive even the most demanding aftermarket speakers with plenty of headroom to spare. You could also bridge the D-4.800 to drive a couple subwoofers with 400 watts RMS each.
- - 4-channel car amplifier with digital signal processing
- - 125 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (200 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- - 400 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- all controls and adjustments made with AudioControl Smart-User DSP app on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection
- - USB cable included
- - Variable high- and low-pass filters (20-20,000 Hz at 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- - AccuBASS circuitry for improved bass response
- - 30-band graphic EQ, parametric filters, phase correction
- - Time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs
- - RTA (real-time analyzers) for inputs and outputs
- - Optiojnal ACR-3 remote controls level and recalls presets
- - MILC™ (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- - 6 speaker-level inputs (summable)
- - GTO signal-sensing turn-on
- - Preamp inputs and outputs
- - Fuse rating: 40A x 2
- - 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- - Dimensions: 8-7/8"W x 2"H x 7-3/4"D
- - Warranty: 5 years
Computer-Controlled Digital Signal Processing
Smart-User DSP tuning software on a laptop (DM-810 version shown)
You won't find any knobs on the D-4.800 — you make adjustments and save settings via your laptop (PC or Mac). AudioControl's Smart-User DSP software package includes 12 or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, 30-band equalizers, parametric filters, time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs, phase correction, AccuBass™ bass correction, and real-time analyzers (RTA) for the inputs and outputs so you can visually confirm the improvements in the sound.
It's Made to Work With a Factory Radio
Six active speaker-level inputs allow you to connect this amp to almost any factory system, even ones that have separate pre-filtered, time-aligned, and amplified signals going to separate factory speakers and tweeters. The D-4.800 sums them into one smooth, unified signal for you to balance, align, and tune for your better-sounding aftermarket speakers. AudioControl's Great Turn On (GTO™) signal-sensing circuitry turns the amp on automatically whenever it senses an input, so you won't have to run a separate turn-on lead back to the receiver.
Onboard LEDs indicate optimized signal flow for inputs and outputs, plus give you a warning when a source is too loud and causing distortion. An optional ACR-3 wired remote controller lets you select sources, control levels, and recall presets from your front seat.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh