The convenience of Bluetooth wireless connectivity, the AT-LP60-BT gives you all the great features of the popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. Up to eight different pairs of speakers, headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60-BT’s memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable’s Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl!
Audio Technica AT-LP60-BT Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Turntable Features
- • Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- • Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- • Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- • Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- • Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input
- • Includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
The AT-LP60-BT also gives you the option of operating it just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation: just push the Start button to begin playing a record, and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through). A tone arm Lift button is also included to let you raise and lower the tone arm without stopping the turntable.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60-BT’s Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the tone arm for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60-BT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
Audio Technica AT-LP60-BT Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Turntable Specifications
- • Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- • Motor: DC servo-controlled
- • Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- • Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- • Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- • Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
• Output Level:
- • Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- • Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- • Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- • Power Supply Requirements : 20V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- • Dimensions: (W x H x D) 14.17 x 3.84 x 14.02” (360 x 97.5 x 356mm
- • Weight: 6.6 lbs. (2.98 kg)
- • Accessories Included: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover
- • Communication System: Bluetooth Version 3.0
- • Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
- • Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (30')
- • Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP