Anthem MRX 1120 11.2 Channel Home Theater Receiver with Anthem Room Correction - Open Box
Anthem MRX 1120
11.2 Channel Home Theater Receiver with Anthem Room Correction, DTS Play-Fi, and Dolby Atmos
What are Open Box Products? OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in "Like - NEW Condition" and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
• Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
• For more details please give us a call at 1.888.707.3976
• 2 Year Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty
• 30-day money-back guarantee.
Experience the breathtaking power and multi-channel flexibility of Anthem MRX 1120. Anthem's award-winning MRX Series of high-end multi-channel A/V receivers are known the world over for their excellent sound quality, efficient power handling, and the ease with which they integrate into an entertainment system. The Anthem MRX 1120 is packed with exclusive audio innovations like Anthem Room Correction (ARC) Technology and Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) Technology, 4K Pass-Through with fast HDMI switching and more.
- 11-channel amplifier
- 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 1% THD with 2 channels driven
- Class AB amplification for channels 1-5, 140 watts with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- ARC (Anthem Room Correction) Genesis speaker calibration (software, microphone, and stand included)
- 4 speaker profile memories let you store custom settings for different audio setups
- ARC Genesis software requires a Mac® or Windows®-based laptop
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- DTS Play-Fi lets you stream music and create a multi-room music system with other Play-Fi speakers and components
- Dual-room/dual-source output
- Powered and line-level stereo outputs for 2nd room
- Premium 32-bit / 768 kHz differential-output digital-to-analog converters
- Toroidal power supply for stable, low-noise operation
- Quad core digital signal processing
- Detachable power cable
- HDMI 2.0a audio/video switching: 8 in, 2 out (including 1 MHL-ready front-panel input and 1 MHL-ready rear-panel input)
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs (all HDMI inputs and outputs)
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- Supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision (may require a firmware update for Dolby Vision)
- Digital audio inputs: 3 optical and 2 coaxial
- Digital audio output: 1 optical
- 5 analog RCA stereo audio inputs
- 11.2-channel preamp outputs include outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
- Ethernet port for network connection
- Front-panel USB port for software updates
- RS-232 input, remote (IR) input and 12 volt-trigger output for use with external controllers
- HDMI standby pass-through allows HDMI switching without powering up receiver
- Dimensions: 17-5/16"W x 6-1/2"H x 14-13/16"D
- weight: 32 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1414000033
Assignable 11-Channel Amplifier
The Anthem MRX 1120 AV receiver employs an 11 channel amplifier that is rated at 140 watts per 2 channels driven @ 20-20kHz, into 8-ohms, at 1.0% THD.
- 11.2ch: The Anthem AV receiver's Front, Center, Surround, Surround Back, Height 1, and Height 2 amplifier channels can be configured for up to a 11.2ch speaker setup.
Dolby Atmos: The AV receiver's amplifier channels can be configured to power a 5.1.2ch, 5.1.4ch, 7.1.2ch, or 7.1.4ch Dolby Atmos speaker system.
- Zone 2: The receiver's Surround Back or Height 2 amplifier channels can be reassigned to power Zone 2 speakers, so you can have up to a 7.1.2ch or 5.1.4ch Dolby Atmos speaker setup in the main room and a pair of stereo speakers in Zone 2.
- Audiophile-Grade Components: The Anthem MRX 1120 receiver utilizes audiophile-grade components - such as premium 32-bit/768kHz differential-output D/A converters for high-resolution sound; quad-core 32 digital signal processing (DSP) with Dolby Atmos & DTS:X capability; a toroidal power supply for stable, low-noise, clean dynamic power; and a brushed anodized aluminum front-panel to resist unwanted vibration.
Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) Technology
Anthem's exclusive ALM circuitry protects the amplifier's sensitive output devices by constantly monitoring temperature, current, and voltage to ensure optimum long-term performance. ALM is totally non-invasive; it is not in the signal path and only engages in the most extreme circumstances to protect the amplifier from damage by maintaining the safe operating area of the output devices.
ARC (Anthem Room Correction)
The MRX 1120 AV receiver supports the newest and most powerful generation of Anthem Room Correction (known as ARC Genesis) for Windows PC and Mac, as well supports the ARC Mobile App for Apple iOS and Android OS. This proprietary calibration tool, with its easy-to-use interface, automatically shapes the acoustic signature of your speakers for the best possible sound quality in your unique listening space. Anthem Room Correction (ARC) is a proprietary digital signal processing system that allows you to quickly and accurately optimize the performance of your audio equipment to better suit the unique parameters of your room. By listening to your room's acoustic signature, ARC can tune your equipment to correct for the performance-robbing effects (reflections, resonances, standing waves, etc.) of the various surfaces and other obstacles in your room. ARC is easy to use, and just a few simple steps can optimize your speakers for your unique listening space. ARC is one of the most sophisticated, accurate, and detailed digital room correction technologies available today. Anthem Room Correction (ARC) is available for for Windows PC, Mac, Apple iOS, and Android OS.
Immersive Surround Sound
The Anthem MRX 1120 AV receiver goes beyond regular surround with the latest immersive surround sound formats - like Dolby Atmos & DTS:X.
Dual HDMI Outputs
The AV receiver's two HDMI outputs are parallel, so the same HDMI audio/video signal is output through both and can be used simultaneously (video is output at the resolution supported by both TVs).
The front-panel HDMI input and rear-panel HDMI 7 input is MHL compatible. This MHL compatible HDMI ports provide easy, direct connection of a MHL compatible Android smartphone. Playback of up to 1080p video and multi-channel audio from the phone is supported. The AV receiver will also charge your connected phone. Play, Stop, and other basic operations can be controlled from the AV receiver's remote control. Check here for a list of compatible MHL-enabled Android phones.
ARC (Audio Return Channel)
This feature of the MRX 1120's main HDMI monitor output allows audio to be sent from your compatible HDTV to the receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your HDTV. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to your television.
Deep Color & x.v.Color Support
The AV receiver supports Deep Color and x.v.Color content, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes. The result is a more lifelike, vibrant picture
This function adjusts the delay between audio and video output. You can do this manually or have the receiver set the LipSync function automatically. When connected to a TV via HDMI the receiver automatically adjusts audio output timing if the TV also supports an automatic LipSync function. You can also manually delay the sound output up to 300ms to synchronize it with the video image.
When the MRX 1120 is in standby mode (power off), the Standby Through feature allows HDMI source signals to pass through the receiver to the TV. The HDMI input can be changed using the remote control. So, there's not need to turn on the AV receiver in order to switch HDMI sources. You can select from HDMI 1-7 inputs, or the last HDMI input selected.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh