Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet
Featuring heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction and a sophisticated shape, the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch French Skillet provides even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance. The French skillet is ideal for everything from soft-scrambling farm-fresh eggs to achieving the perfect sear...
Featuring heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction and a sophisticated shape, the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch French Skillet provides even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance. The French skillet is ideal for everything from soft-scrambling farm-fresh eggs to achieving the perfect sear on dayboat diver scallops. Restaurant-tested DuPont’s Autograph 2 nonstick surface inside and out is ideal for easy cleanup so sautéed farmer’s market vegetables easily slide out of the skillet. The nonstick coating is both PFOA-free and metal utensil safe and delivers superior durability, while the skillet’s revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip handle provides a confident yet soft grasp. The comfortable handle is also dual riveted for extra strength and is oven safe to 400°F so home cooks can sear a steak on the stovetop and finish it in the oven. Best of all, this French Skillet makes the perfect beginning or addition to a complete Anolon Advanced cookware collection. Coated inside and out with Dupont's exceptionally durable, three-layer Autograph nonstick, Anolon Advanced cookware provides heavyweight, professional-quality performance and 21st-century convenience. Pots and pans clean easily, while the rugged nonstick readily releases food. Beneath the nonstick is heavy-gauge, harder-than-steel anodized aluminum. Pot and pan bottoms are left uncoated to conduct heat quickly and prevent hot spots. Bright chrome handles have hanging holes for storage and soft, stay-cool rubber grips for slip-resistance. The grips are deep, narrow, and shaped ergonomically, permitting pans to be used comfortably despite their weight. Break-resistant, domed glass lids permit cooking to be monitored without releasing heat and are oven-safe to 375 degrees F. The cookware's charcoal gray, nonstick exterior has an attractive enamel-like appearance. This 10-inch skillet (which doesn't have a lid) has sloped, slightly rounded sides so food can be tossed and a flared rim to facilitate dripless pouring. It carries a lifetime warranty against defects and should be hand washed. --Fred Brack
- Enter your model number
- above to make sure this fits.
- The skillet's heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Restaurant-quality Autograph 2 nonstick from DuPont makes cleanup effortless, and is PFOA free, durable, and metal utensil safe
- The Anolon SureGrip handle is designed for a comfortable grasp, dual riveted for extra strength, and oven safe to 400Â°F
- This French Skillet makes the perfect beginning or addition to a complete Anolon Advanced cookware collection
- Slope-sided, 10-inch skillet with flared rim for dripless pouring
- Coated inside and out with exceptionally durable nonstick for easy cleaning
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum; uncoated bottom for even heating