Alesis Sample Pad Pro | Percussion and Sample-Triggering Instrument With Responsive Dual Zone Rubber Pads, Active Blue LED Illumination, Expansion options for 2 more Triggers and 200+ Built-in Sounds
Alesis Sample Pad Pro Percussion Pad With Onboard Sound Storage
With SamplePad Pro, there’s no limit to your sonic creativity. SamplePad Pro is the all-in-one percussion instrument that knows no bounds. It features 8 fully responsive and velocity sensitive pads with blue LED illumination. There are hundreds of professionally recorded in-demand sounds onboard, and a SD card slot for loading and storing your own custom sounds. In short, SamplePad Pro is everything you’re looking for in a m ulti-pad—and more. The SamplePad Pro is a perfect add-on to a live drum set for special effects or for incoprporating electronic drum sounds into your acoustic set. It is also an excellent studio tool, and can be used for MIDI input when programming drum tracks. Having a responsive pad instead of tapping rhythms in with two fingers from a keyboard make a tremendous difference in feel and dynamics. If you have some stick technique, all the better.
- Play onboard sounds or load your own via the SD card slot
- 10 ready-to-play kits with over 200 drum and cymbal sounds accessible via MIDI
- 8 two-shot, isolated rubber pads with active blue LED illumination
- Two additional pad inputs, plus kick and hi-hat trigger/switch inputs
- Save sounds on SD card (up to 20 Kits), accessible via USB
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- 1/4" stereo outputs (L, R); 1/4" headphone output
- 1/8" stereo aux input with level control; MIDI In & Out
Two additional pad inputs, plus kick and hi-hat inputs, allow you to expand your setup into a full-blown compact e-drum kit. With an optional module mount, USB MIDI, 5-pin MIDI, and an 1/8" audio input for playing along to your favorite tracks, the SamplePad Pro integrates seamlessly into your existing acoustic or electronic drum kit setup.
Customize. Perform. Play.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh