AirFree TULIP Filterless Air Purifier
TULIP Filterless Air Purifier
Experience clean, quiet air purification with the Airfree Tulip Filterless Silent Air Purifier. It uses silent heat convection to remove and destroy a wide range of airborne allergens and contaminants.
• Silent, filterless air purifier
• For home or office
• Recommended for rooms up to 450 sq. ft.
• Contaminated air enters the air inlets on the bottom
• TSS Sterilizing Ceramic Core destroys and eliminates 99.99% of microorganisms
• Clean air goes into a cooling chamber and is returned to the room, without significant changes in room temperature or humidity
• Destroys mold and mildew, dust mite allergens, organic odors, ozone, viruses, pet dander allergens, bacteria and pollens
• Dimmable nightlight turns on or off with the touch if a finger
• Electric consumption 44 W
• Voltage 120 V
• Totally silent
• Available in White
• Does not produce ions
• No filters required
• 10 adjustable light colors
• Select 1 color or random mode (colors change softly)
• Plugs into an AC outlet
- Capacity - 450 sq ft.
- Weight (lb) - 2.4
- Guarantee (years) - 2
- Energy Consumption (watts) - 44
- Size - 14.5 cm (diameter) x 33 in (height)
- Voltage (volts) - 120
- Thermistor safety sensors, thermal fuse, tilt sensor, varistor, current limiting fuse
- Exclusive multicolor light
Just like the flower, the Airfree® Tulip 1000 combines beauty and mysticism to create a simple but effective air purifier. Airfree® Tulip air purifer eliminates any microorganisms and allergens in the air, quietly and without harming the environment. Airfree® Lotus combines a distinctive design with exclusive technology, allowing a change of colors and the opening of the device’s petals.
The Airfree Tulip combines a distinctive design with exclusive air sterilizing technology uses heat to incinerate mold spores, bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Airfree purifiers are ideal for those who suffer from allergies, asthma, respiratory allergies and mold. Airfree air sterilizers are totally silent and destroy 99.99% of all airborne micro-organisms in areas up to 450 square feet.
While it purifies the air, Airfree® Tulip air purifier emits different coloured lights that help to create welcoming and inspiring environments and that, subconsciously, improve your well-being and comfort.
Choose the color of your choice and change it whenever you want
Create a more pleasant environment by choosing one of the 10 adjustable light colors, which are Red, Blue, Green, and Orange. Just like all Airfree purifiers, the Tulip units uses Airfree's exclusive patented TSS technology which is not only completely silent but kills 99.99% of all airborne micro-organisms including unwanted and harmful ozone, fungus, bacteria, allergens, viruses, mold spores and more. What more can you ask for.
Airfree uses the patented TSS technology, emits no ions and is the only one on the market proven to reduce the concentration of ozone in the room. TSS technology is exclusive to Airfree products and make the units maintenance free.
The Tulip air purifier uses the passive process of air convection to draw contaminates into the air purifier, which is the same way a hot air balloon get off the ground (hot air rises). As the air passes the ceramic core, the allergens and micro-organisms are destroyed at 400°F. Don't worry about the unit or the air getting hot. It is not a problem.
The Airfree Tulip air purifier is designed to be placed on the floor (but not on thick carpeting), solid table or counter, in a vertical position away. Do not place the unit where airflow can be blocked. Once you have turned the unit on please keep it on. Air purifiers don't work when turned off and they are energy efficient so keep it on. Recommended time for 70 - 90% microorganism reduction is 10 days. (Results may be noticed after 1 week).
In the event the unit is installed incorrectly or airflow is blocked, the Thermo-dynamic sterilizing ceramic core will be disconnected and it will stop working. If that happens the anti-stress light will start blinking to call for attention, indicating poor installation, or eventual malfunctioning. Once corrected the anti-stress light will stop blinking and the unit will start working.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh