About the IsoAcoustics Aperta Speaker Stands
Better sound with an elegant look
I love what IsoAcoustics' stands do for the performance of professional studio monitors and bookshelf speakers — helping them deliver cleaner, tighter, more accurate sound. And now, their new Aperta stands not only bring out the best in your speakers' sound, their sleek and stylish sculpted aluminum construction lends them an elegant look, as well.
- pair of adjustable stands support up to 35 lbs. each
- recommended for speakers with a footprint measuring at least 6-1/8"W x 7-1/2"D
- sturdy, sculpted aluminum construction
- precision integrated tilt adjustment system for setting exact speaker angles
- each stand measures 6-1/8"W x 7-1/2"D
- warranty: 2 years
What's in the box:
- 2 Upper isolation sections (black)
- 2 Lower isolation sections (black)
- 4 Tube risers (2.381" length - unadjustable)
- 4 Tube risers (2.415" to 3.1" length - adjustable)
- Installation Guide
How do they work?
The Aperta monitor stands employ the same principles as the best professional studios to simulate speaker "flotation." Thanks to a patented design, the IsoAcoustics stands eliminate the transfer of energy from your speakers to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound with every listen.
Full tilt boogie
IsoAcoustics makes sure you can aim your speakers for the best possible sound. The Aperta stands feature a unique integrated tilt adjustment system that enables you to dial-in the perfect tilt angle so that your speakers' tweeters are pointed directly at your ears. Fine gradation markings on the stands ensure precise angle adjustments. The Aperta isolators measure 6-1/8" wide by 7-1/2" deep to accommodate medium size studio monitors and speakers at least 6" wide and weighing up to 35 pounds.