Kenwood DNX576S Navigation Receiver
Kenwood DNX576S Navigation Receiver
Kenwood's DNX576S navigation receiver can keep most everybody happy, regardless of which smartphone they sport. It supports both Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, so it's ready for the carpool or soccer team trip. An easy-on-the-eyes 6.75" display lets you control the action, whether you're streaming music via Bluetooth® connection, pulling up Garmin GPS directions, or enjoying another road-ready app as you go on vacation or endure the daily commute to work.
- - DVD/CD player with resistive 6.75" touchscreen
- - built-in Garmin navigation system
- - fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- - built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- - plays high-res FLAC and WAV audio files (up to 192kHz/24-bit) from flash media
- - AM/FM tuner
- - wired Apple CarPlay compatible
- - wired Android Auto compatible
- - music control and charging of Apple and select Android devices using the USB connections
- - Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- - compatible with Kenwood Remote S smartphone app for wireless source selection through your phone
- - Garmin maps of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands, plus 6 million points of interest
- - optional traffic reports available through INRIX smartphone app — 2-year subscription included with purchase (smartphone required)
- - text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual road names at turns
- - lane assistance
- - plays CDs, DVDs, USB memory devices, and microSD cards (see Details for full capabilities)
- - Drive EQ boosts specific frequencies to overcome road noise
- - 13-band EQ
- - high- and low-pass filters
- - digital time alignment, space enhancer, sound realizer, sound elevation, bass boost, and loudness
- - dual-zone A/V output
- - supports rear-view camera adjustable parking lines (optional camera required)
- - compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- - inputs: rear USB input; microSD card slot; rear A/V input (mini); two camera inputs; input for Kenwood DRV-N520 Drive Recorder
- - outputs: video output (RCA) with audio output (mini-jack); 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- - built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- - compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- - retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- - displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- - warranty: 1 year
Works nicely with Apple and Android devices
Kenwood designed the DNX576S to work seamlessly with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. No matter what phone you (or your passengers) prefer, you can access the apps you need without getting distracted from the matter at hand — driving your vehicle. The DNX576S gives you fingertip or voice control of your apps, and its beautiful 6.75" resistive touchscreen display offers plenty of real estate to view your sources and other important info — you can even customize the source button locations for easier access. And even if you're not into using Android Auto to access streaming services, you can still get control of select music apps (like Pandora and Spotify) through the receiver via a wireless Bluetooth connection for most Android devices.
Want to pair two phones? No problem!
If you're driving with a passenger, the DNX576S can pair with up to two phones at once. You'll be able to designate one phone as the priority but be able to switch between the two with ease, as well as have access to both phonebooks.
Let the experts at Garmin take care of the guidance
Leave worries about getting lost behind, as the DNX576S supplies Garmin maps of the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands. You'll also get reliable routing with spoken street names at turns and lane assistance. Kenwood's interface also provides more opportunities for split-screen control, so you can still follow the maps as the stereo shows you what's playing or who's calling.
2 years of free INRIX traffic reports
You'll get a free 2-year subscription to INRIX traffic service, which provides quick updates on congestion along your route. You'll need to have your smartphone with the app on it connected to the receiver to take advantage of these traffic updates. INRIX updates require an in-app purchase after the 2-year subscription ends.
Upgraded interface and Photo Frame Widget
Kenwood refreshed their user interface for 2019, so it's easier than ever to find and switch between your favorite sources and check out album artwork and map details. The new Photo Frame Widget feature lets you create a slideshow of up to 500 images from a thumb drive on the receiver's home screen.
Enjoy tunes from discs and files
This receiver will play all your CDs and DVDs, including discs loaded with music files, while an A/V input offers connection for more audio/video sources. A rear USB port let you add audio from an iPod or flash drive, including high-resolution FLAC and WAV files. You also get a microSD card slot for playing digital music files and making map updates.
Satellite radio for endless entertainment possibilities
Don't you hate finding a great radio station, only to have it fade away as you travel? You can hook up a SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (not included) to this receiver and access the wide variety of entertainment, sports, news, and commercial-free music satellite radio provides — and your favorite stations are always there.
Works With Multiple Cameras — Including a Dash Cam
The DNX576S is capable of connecting two different cameras, so you can see more when you're getting in and out of tight spots. If you've got a pair of rear-view cameras, you can reverse the image of the one up front to get a more precise picture. With select Kenwood cameras, you can have the display automatically switch to a momentary view from the front camera when you shift out of reverse. The receiver also features a dedicated input for Kenwood's DRV-N520 Drive Recorder dash cam so you can capture your travels in high definition.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras — and add some upgrades
The DNX576S offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. You'll also be able to check out engine performance data and other vehicle info on the Kenwood's screen. It'll even integrate your stealth K40 RL200di radar detector into the stereo's display, so you can see and hear about incoming threats. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our articles about Bluetooth profiles.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh