Zoom G1X FOUR Multi-effects Processor with Expression Pedal
Zoom G1X FOUR Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal
Crafting great-sounding guitar tones has never been easier, thanks to Zoom’s G1X FOUR multi-effects processor. Add dimension and polish to your playing with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects. Achieve real-time control over volume, wah, delay, and pitch effects with the integrated expression pedal. Dial in everything from squeaky-clean to high-gain tones with 13 classic amplifier and cabinet models. Keep the beat with 68 built-in drum patterns, while you create multi-part arrangements with a 30-second looper. The G1X FOUR allows you to use up to five effects simultaneously, and you can save up to 50 user-created patches for instant recall. The value-packed G1X FOUR is great for practice and performance alike.
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Analog/Digital: DigitalPresets: 50 User, 40 Factory
- Number of Effects: Over 60 (up to 5 simultaneous), 68 Built-in rhythm patterns
- Effects Types: Chorus, Vibrato, Phaser, Flanger, Pan, Distortion, Rotary
- Amp Modeling: 13 Amps, 16 Cabinets
- Looper: Up to 30 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (line/headphone)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Expression Control: Built-in Pedal
- Software: Guitar Lab 4.0
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, Windows 7 or later
- Power Source: Zoom AD-16 AC adapter (sold separately), USB bus power
- Power Usage: 500mA
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 5.1"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Weight: 0.74 lbs. (without batteries)
- Manufacturer Part Number: ZG1XFOUR
Craft multi-part arrangements with a 30-second looper
Built-in drum patterns are great for keeping the beat, but they don’t do much for harmonic context when you’re practicing. But thanks to the Zoom G1X FOUR’s onboard looper, you can lay down a chord progression, loop it, then play over it. You can record and loop up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio, which is more than enough to craft dynamic multi-part arrangements. And don’t think that the usefulness of the G1X FOUR’s looper is limited to practice sessions — it’s an awesome performance tool too!