Pioneer Elite VSX-LX302 7.2 Channel 4K, Dolby Atmos Network AV Receiver
Pioneer Elite VSX-LX302 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver
Experience the enveloping sound of DTS:X and Dolby Atmos featuring the Reflex Optimizer for Atmos-enabled speakers, accompanied by the spectacular view of Ultra HD video, HDR10, and Dolby Vision. FireConnect, Chromecast built-in, and DTS Play-Fi let you stream music anywhere across the house. Listen to a multitude of songs via Internet Radio and network streaming services, controlled by the Pioneer Remote App. With Powered Zone 2, and a phono and 6 HDMI inputs, a wide range of options are offered on the Elite VSX-LX302.
Multi-Dimensional Excitement with Dolby Atmos
The VSX-LX302 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest theater sound platform, Dolby Atmos. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers.
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio.
Next Generation Video Standard Ready
The VSX-LX302 supports passthrough for HDR10 and Dolby Vision. By connecting the source device, you can enjoy these latest video standards on a compatible display. What’s more, all HDMI terminals support 4K, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2, so you will have no problem when upgrading to new devices.
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
Create the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer’s MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level, and distance, and equalizes response.
Synchronized Sound with Phase Control
As an innovative solution for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers caused by the bass management filter, Phase Control compensates the delayed bass to improve sound synchronization.
When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. The Reflex Optimizer which uses the Phase Control technology adjusts this shift, and improves the localization of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers, creating the ideal reproduction environment.
Multiroom Audio Offers a Variety of Ways to Enjoy Music
FireConnect mirrors network audio and external analog sources connected to the master component—from streaming services to vinyl records—on FireConnect-compatible speakers in other rooms. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into Pioneer Remote App for iOS and Android.
The VSX-LX302 features Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Chromecast-enabled apps running on your personal device—iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook.
DTS Play-Fi wirelessly streams any audio content from any compatible mobile device to the VSX-LX302 and DTS Play-Fi compatible audio systems, creating a multi-room system in your home. You can stream different sources to different speakers at the same time from the DTS Play-Fi app.
- - Channels: 7
- - Amplification type: Direct Energy
- - 200W/ch (6 ohms, 1kHz, THD 10%, 1 ch driven)
- - 100W/ch (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, THD 0.08% 2ch driven, FTC)
- - Dolby Atmos/Dolby Surround
- - DTS:X/DTS Neural:X
- - Reflex Optimizer
- - Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus
- - DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS-HD High Resolution Audio/DTS 96/24/DTS-ES/DTS-HD Express
- - DSD Disc (SACD) playback via HDMI (2.8MHz/5.1ch, 2ch)
- - Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (Quad Core)
- - 384kHz/32-bit DAC (AK4458)
- - HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning
- - Phase control
- - Subwoofer EQ
- - Advanced sound retriever (2 ch)
- Advanced surround modes
- - Classical, unplugged, entertainment show, drama, advanced game, action, rock/pop, sports, extended stereo, extended mono, front stage surround advance
- - Ultra HD passthrough with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- - HDR10 and BT.2020 support
- - Dolby Vision compatible
- - Ultra HD upscaling (1080p -> 4K)
- - 3D ready (Blu-ray disc, Broadcast and Games)
- - Deep Color (36-bit) x.v.Color
Home Network Features
- Whole Home Audio with FireConnect
- - Chromecast built-in
- - DTS Play-Fi Ready
- - Apple AirPlay certified
- - Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, and Deezer Music-streaming services ready
- Internet Radio with TuneIn
- Hi-Res audio file playback via USB/Network
- - Up to 192kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF, FLAC, WAV
- - 5.6/2.8MHz DSD playback (except via Wireless LAN)
- - Dolby TrueHD playback (via USB only)
- - Built-in Wi-Fi (Dual band 5GHz/2.4GHz)
- - Built-in Bluetooth wireless technology (version 4.1, profile A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC)
- - Works with Pioneer Remote app (iOS/Android) for multiroom entertainment control and network streaming
- - GUI with system/network setup menu
- - Auto power off in HDMI standby through
- - AM/FM tuner with 40 presets
- - Sleep timer
- - User-friendly simple remote control
- - HDMI In: 1
- - USB: 1
- - MCACC setup MIC in
- - Audio In: 1 (mini stereo jack)
- - Phones Out: 1
- - HDMI In: 6 (4 assignable)
- - HDMI Out: 2 (1 for MAIN, 1 for SUB)
- - Ethernet: 1
- - USB: 1
- - AV (Component) In: 1 (assignable)
- - AV (Composite) In: 2 (assignable)
- - Audio In: 1 (assignable)
- - Phono In: 1
- - Digital coaxial In: 1 (assignable)
- - Digital optical In: 2 (assignable)
- - Subwoofer pre out: 2
- - Zone 2 Pre/Line Out
- - Speaker 9 Channel Out
- - IR In/Out: 1/1
- - 12V trigger Out: 2
- - FM/AM antenna
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption/standby: 580W/0.15W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6 13/16" x 14 9/16"
- Weight: 22 lbs.