Audio Technica AT-LP60BK-USB
- - Easy setup - unboxing and assembly are quick and painless
- - Selectable onboard pre-amplifier for direct hookup to powered speakers
- - Contains a USB output for direct connection to your computer
- - Fully automatic operation starts, pauses, and stops playback at the press of a button
- - Enjoy 400 hours of music with the preinstalled Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge
- - Record size selector and included 45 adapter allow for playback of both 12 and 7 inch records
- - Quality belt-drive operation plays two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- - Audiophile touches include an anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter and reversible record mat
- - Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- - Dimensions – Width: 14.17 inches, Height: 3.84 x Depth: 14.02 inches
- - Weight – 6.6 lbs
- - Warranty: One year
Whether you’re looking to dust off an old record collection or experience the rich sound of vinyl for the first time, the Audio-Technica AT-LP60 USB Fully Automatic Belt-Driven Stereo Turntable delivers impressive performance for an ultralow price. This full featured turntable is designed with ease of use in mind, eliminating the need for expensive external equipment and making it possible for anyone to join the vinyl revolution.
Built to Perform
The AT-LP60 delivers solid construction and an audiophile-grade experience with a fully automatic high-quality belt-drive system and an anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter. In addition, a removable clear cover will ensure your records remain protected and dust free during playback. Even connect to your PC via the USB output for a more versatile listening experience.
Easy Setup and Maintenance
Setting up the AT-LP60 is a breeze. Simply attach the metal platter and motor belt, lay down the included record mat, and hookup the turntable to a source or powered speakers. Since its Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge is pre-installed, all you need to do is remove a protective cover and the cartridge is ready for use. The cartridge’s diamond stylus can be replaced after 400 hours of playback time, so you’ll never have to worry about diminished sound quality.
Connect Directly to Powered Speakers
Because the AT-LP60 USB has an internal pre-amplifier, it can plug directly into powered speakers, a stereo receiver, a computer, a portable music player, or any other playback source that accepts an RCA or 3.5mm mini-plug connector. That means there’s no need for a standalone phono amplifier or an expensive AV receiver. If you own a phono-ready receiver, simply flip a switch to bypass the AT-LP60’s pre-amp and let your receiver take care of the rest!
Listening to records has never been easier. Just select a playback speed and record size, press start, and watch the tonearm automatically move into position to play the first song. When the record finishes, the tonearm will return to its resting place and the platter will stop spinning. You can even stop or pause songs during playback, which is unusual for an analog stereo turntable.
Sized Just Right
With a square footprint measuring roughly 14 inches across and 14 inches deep, the AT-LP60 is more compact than typical turntables. This gives it placement flexibility that you’re sure to appreciate.