SVS 3000 Micro Subwoofer with Fully Active Dual 8-inch Drivers
SVS does it again. With the SVS 3000 Micro Subwoofer Reference Subwoofer Performance Just Went Micro. Chest-pounding, musical bass with depth, slam, and impact, from a shockingly compact 10-inch cabinet. The miniature yet mighty SVS 3000 Micro subwoofer seamlessly blends into any room and speaker system, energizing the space with astonishingly rich, effortless bass that’s all the more impressive given its micro-sized enclosure. Featuring fully active dual opposing 8-inch drivers, and an 800 watt RMS, 2,500 watt Peak Power Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier with discrete MOSFET output, 3000 Micro delivers performance that obliterates every micro subwoofer that has come before. It also features the powerful SVS subwoofer control smartphone app for advanced tuning and DSP. Finally, a micro subwoofer worthy of the name SVS.
- Dual opposing 8" woofers
- Frequency response: 23-240 Hz (±3 dB)
- 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800DM amplifier with fully-discrete MOSFET output
- High-density cast aluminum basket provides outstanding rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transfer
- Acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- Rear-panel Intelligent Control Interface with backlit touch controls and LED display
- Full-featured control via Bluetooth® for Apple® and Android™ devices
- App-based control of crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, and other bass management functions
- Bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time in both app and the subwoofer's display
- Selectable room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope to better match bass to room size
- Three digital parametric EQ filters with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Variable low-pass crossover
- Variable phase control (0-180°)
- Line-level/LFE RCA inputs
- Main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- Detachable high-current 6-foot power cord
- 2 non-resonant steel mesh grilles
- Piano gloss black finish
- Dimensions: 11-11/16"W x 10-7/8"H x 10-11/16"D (with grilles)
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 3000 MICRO PIANO GLOSS BLACK
Fully Active Dual Opposing 8-inch Drivers
By firing in opposite directions in unison, the mechanical energy transferred to the cabinet is effectively canceled out. This creates a sonically inert enclosure and solves the longtime curse of micro subwoofers moving around a room. The active dual drivers are connected in parallel to a single power amplifier. Both drivers receive the exact same amount of current ensuring precise, accurate bass, without distortion. A progressive inverted surround allows for maximum excursion and is critical to moving massive amounts of air and generating sound pressure levels you can feel at the deepest frequencies from such a small enclosure.
Sledge STA-800D2 Amplifier
Applying innovations from SVS's 16-Ultra subwoofers, the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier delivers an 800 watt RMS, 2,500+ watt peak power by combining the high current output of discrete MOSFET transistors with Class D efficiency and the processing power of an Analog Devices DSP. SVS 3000 Micro Subwooferso can handle demanding bass content without compromising the accuracy in frequency response. SVS deployed a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with 56-bit filtering, the most sophisticated DSP engine available in a home audio subwoofer. The abundant processing power maintains pristine sound quality that’s faithful to the source material through advanced in-room tuning, optimized frequency response curves, powerful DSP controls, and more.
- High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with the efficiency of Class D amplification allows the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier to generate massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
- Optimized frequency response curves for the sealed cabinet 3000 Micro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and pressurize it with accurate, heart-pounding, acoustically tuned bass.
- Sophisticated multi-band limiters enable the system to behave effortlessly move air and with complete control, even when played at extreme levels.
Convenient Control and Custom Presets
The SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for Apple, Android, and Amazon devices offers amost convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom preset tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
- Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more, with one-touch access.
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level to eliminate peaks, nulls and other room issues
Handsomely styled to complement the finest home theater and HiFi systems, yet compact enough to stash out of sight, the acoustically optimized 3000 Micro sealed cabinet design blends with any room or setup. The 3000 Micro features extra-thick MDF side baffles and rigid internal bracing for a resonance-free environment that remains motionless even at peak playback levels, solving a long-time issue of “dancing” micro subwoofers. Serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance.
- Acoustic absorption eliminates all coloration from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume.
- Protective non-resonant perforated metal grilles shield drivers to prevent damage while ensuring longevity
- Reinforced internal bracing for resonance free performance at highest drive levels
- Custom iso-elastomer screw-in feet reduce noise artifacts and improve stability