Sonos Amp Sonos Connect Amplifier Wireless Hi-Fi Music Player for Passive Speakers
Sonos Amp Amplified Streaming Music System for Passive Home Speakers
The Sonos Amp features a built-in state-of-the-art Class D amplifier that can power large or small speakers so you can enjoy superior audio in practically any room. Packing 125 watts per channel into 8Ω or 200 watts per channel into 4Ω, the Sonos Amp powers even the most demanding speakers. And because the Amp is 4Ω stable, you can even power up to four speakers instead of just two (or even six of the Sonos by Sonance speakers). Use the Amp to power your bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers. Thanks to its centralized heatsink, air inlets, and a discrete output stage, the Sonos Amp is built to stay cool and deliver lasting power.
- Wireless amplifier
- 125-watts per channel delivers clear and powerful sound
- Communicates with other Sonos players via Wi-Fi or a dedicated Sonos wireless network
- Dedicated network requires direct connection from Sonos component to router via Ethernet cable
- Control with free Sonos app on your Apple® or Android™ device
- Supports MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, and Ogg Vorbis files
- Stream from online music services including Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, SiriusXM, and Tidal (subscription required for some services)
- Stream internet radio stations from Tune-In and iHeartRadio
- Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming from compatible Apple devices and computers running iTunes®
- Play the same music in multiple zones simultaneously or different music in each zone
- Front-panel controls for volume, play/pause, previous/next track
- 2-port Ethernet switch
- Powers your architectural, outdoor, floor-standing, or bookshelf speakers
- Binding-post speaker terminals
- Capable of stereo or dual mono output
- Auto-detecting mono RCA subwoofer output
- Analog stereo RCA input
- Allows connection of an audio component such as a CD player or turntable (phono preamp required)
- Can connect to a TV
- HDMI input (ARC)
- Optical digital input supported (with adapter, sold separately)
- Uses digital signal processing to create a phantom center channel using just two speakers
- Can power a pair of passive surround speakers if you have a Sonos sound bar or another Amp connected to your TV
- Dimensions: 8-9/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-3/8"D
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- MFR # AMPG1US1BLK
- UPC: 878269007104
The Sonos Amp Wireless Hi-Fi player features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to stream music from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. The Sonos app also features Apple AirPlay 2 so you can stream music from your Mac or iOS device with ease.
Modern Convenience for Classic Components
Wish your old stereo and record player was packed full with today's technology? The Sonos Amp makes it possible by letting you connect to your favorite devices so you can enjoy. Whether you’re an audiophile with a hefty vinyl collection or a person who streams all of their audio from the cloud, the Sonos Amp delivers a unique and powerful listening experience.
Just Add Speakers
With Sonos, building the audio system of your dreams is only one speaker away. This Amp easily connects to other wireless Sonos speakers, whether you want to create a traditional stereo system with a wireless modern edge, or you want to build a surround sound home theater. You can even take the party outside as the Sonos Amp can power additional outdoor speakers as well, allowing your home stereo system to expand to the backyard.
HDMI ARC Support
Adding surround sound to your TV is a cinch with the Sonos Amp, thanks to HDMI ARC support. Sending audio signals upstream and downstream over a single connection makes for fewer audio cables and a cleaner cable management system.