Onkyo TX-NR5100 7.2 Channel 8K Home Theater AV Receiver
Onkyo TX-NR5100 7.2 Channel 8K Home Theater AV Receiver
The Onkyo TX-NR5100 7.2-Channel 8K AV Receiver is an affordable and versatile home theater centerpiece tailored to deliver a best-in-class entertainment experience for your movies, music and next-gen gaming systems. The Onkyo TX-NR5100 AV receiver features Onkyo's Dynamic Audio Amplification with a 7-channel amplifier rated at 80 watts (into 8-ohms, at 20Hz-20kHz, with 0.08%, driving 2 channels). Onkyo's Dynamic Audio Amplification technology incorporates a Hi-Current, non-phase shift amplifier design with discrete output stage circuitry and a H.C.P.S (High Current Power Supply) capable of driving 4 to 16-ohm speakers with dynamic control, while producing clear, detailed sound.
- 7-channel amplifier
- 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X™ processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping home theater sound
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization creates three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- AccuEQ automatic speaker calibration optimizes your system's sound for your room (microphone included)
- Built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- Compatible with Sonos Port — receiver turns on automatically and sets the right input when selected in the app
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening
- Supports Bluetooth transmission for sending audio from the receiver to Bluetooth-enabled headphones
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control assistants
- HDMI 2.1 audio/video switching: 4 in, 2 out
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with Ultra HD sources and TVs
- All HDMI connections support 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz video
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs and HDR-encoded content
- Supports HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- Gaming-optimized video processing technologies for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduce or eliminate lag and frame tearing
- Digital audio inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- 3 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- AM/FM tuner
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-3/16"W x 6-3/8"H x 13-7/16"D (without Wi-Fi and Bluetooth antennas extended)
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TX-NR5100
ULTIMATE 4K GAMING EXPERIENCE
4K/120 enables ultra-fast motion UHD images to be crisp and razor-sharp; and sports, action movies, and high-performance gaming benefit significantly. The TX-NR5100 supports higher performance from streaming devices like the latest Apple TV.
HDMI® 2.1 WITH 8K
HDMI® 2.1 is the most recent update of the HDMI® spec and supports eARC, a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K60 and 4K120, and Dynamic HDR formats. 8K delivers a super-immersive viewing experience with 2x the horizontal and vertical resolution of 4K, and 4 times as many pixels; and combined with 60Hz refresh rate enables smooth and sharp viewing of content with high-speed action. HDMI 2.1 with 8k and eARC ensures your system is ready for the clearest and cleanest picture available both now and down the road.
SMART HOME COMPATIBLE WITH VOICE CONTROL
The Onkyo TX-NR5100 7.2-Channel 8K SMART AV Receiver easily integrates into your existing Smart Home ecosystem, including Apple Airplay, Alexa, Google apps, and more. You get a highly capable and compatible network device that can operate seamlessly in your multi-room ecosystem.
Dolby Atmos® And DTS:X® – Setting Sound Free
Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® formats allow engineers to map sound anywhere in 3D space, effects moving from speaker to speaker all around the room and wrapping your audience in the latest films and games. You can also enjoy your 3D speaker layout with classic titles. Dolby Surround® and DTS® Neural:X find overhead cues in legacy soundtracks and upmix for awesome spatial realism.
Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer
When playing any Dolby® format, engaging Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers.
WORKS WITH SONOS CERTIFIED
This receiver can join your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or be the start of a new one, just by pairing it with a Sonos Port or Sonos Connect. This Works With Sonos Certified AVR offers a best-in-class tie-in to the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs, and playing at the volume you want using the Sonos Volume-Pass Through feature from the Sonos app.
BUILT-IN STREAMING SERVICES
Access to Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn, and Pandora are built into the system. Use dedicated apps (where available) or the free Onkyo Control App for Apple and Android devices to find and play music.
READY FOR DTS PLAY-FI
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their music in a room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need.
Dynamic Audio Amplification
Refined over 70 years to deliver emotion in high fidelity, DAA features a custom High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer, customized capacitors, and discrete amp output stages. Unique topology prevents phase-shift while high current improves speaker control for true dynamic speed. Driving 4-ohm loads through all channels, DAA has power to move.