Marantz SR6014 9.2 Channel Home Theater Receiver with HEOS, (Renewed)
Marantz SR6014 9.2 Channel 4k Ultra HD Home Theater Receiver with HEOS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2
This Renewed Marantz Receiver is tested and certified to look and work like new. The Renewed products go through meticulous inception process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories and will arrive in a original box.
- Great way to save on the latest technology!
- Availability is limited to stock on hand.
- Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- For more details please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1.888.707.3976
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The Marantz SR6014 is equipped with a power amplifier that reproduces high-fidelity sound in surround mode with equal quality and power for all channels, true to the original sound. The power amplifier circuit adopts a discrete-circuit configuration that achieves high-quality surround sound reproduction. The 9 channel amplifier is rated at 110 watts with 2 channels driven (20-20kHz, 8-ohms, 0.08% THD). Drive exquisitely detailed home cinema with the 9.2 channel 4K UHD AV receiver. Delight in the most musical sound for any source — from home theater, to vinyl, to digital streaming. Whether you’re watching classic film noir or hosting dinner with friends, it’s the perfect sonic accoutrement. Totally immerse yourself in movies and TV with elevated, high-resolution surround sound formatting from Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and new IMAX Enhanced. Stream music from leading music services and control the SR6014 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Each of the 8 HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR10, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), and support ALLM. Extensively tuned by world-renowned sound acousticians at the most state-of-the-art facilities, the Marantz SR6014 leverages decades of experience in Hi-Fi to drive exceptional, audiophile-quality surround sound for all your entertainment.
- - 9-channel amplifier
- - 110 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- - 4K/60p and 3D video pass-through
- Dolby and DTS surround sound decoding
- - Dolby Atmos processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping home theater sound
- - Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS Virtual:X create three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- - Built-in Wi-Fi, HEOS wirelessly technology, Amazon Alexa, Apple AirPlay 2, Built-in Bluetooth
- - IMAX® Enhanced reproduces the full dynamic range of specially encoded IMAX soundtracks from compatible sources
- - Video upconversion (up to 1080p and 4K) for analog and HDMI sources
- - Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 speaker calibration and system optimization includes:
- 2 Zone, dual-room/dual-source output
- - amp assign function lets you use surround back speaker outputs for Front Height, Zone 2, Front B, or bi-amping front speakers
- - HDMI dual-zone switching for watching video content from different sources in two zones simultaneously
- - supports 2nd zone output from digital sources
- HDMI 2.0b audio/video switching: 8 in (includes 1 front-panel input), 2 out
- - HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- - HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- - supports HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision
- - Video Select lets you listen to music while watching video from a different source
- - HDMI standby pass-through allows HDMI switching without powering up receiver
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the most advanced surround sound formats, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, via a single HDMI connection to your TV
- - passes full-resolution surround sound signals from over-the-air broadcasts and streaming media
- - Component video switching: 2 in, 1 out
- - Composite video switching: 4 in, 1 out (includes front-panel input)
- - Digital audio inputs: 2 optical and 2 coaxial
- - 6 analog stereo RCA audio inputs (includes front-panel input)
- - MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- - 7.1-channel preamp inputs
- - 11.2-channel preamp outputs include outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
- - Ethernet port for wired network connection
- - RS-232C, remote (IR), and 12-volt trigger connections for use with optional third-party controllers
- - 1/4" headphone output
- - Detachable power cord
- - Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-3/8"W x 6-3/8"H x 15-3/4"D (9-1/8"H with Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- - Weight: 22.3 lbs.
- - Warranty: 3 years
What's in the box:
- - 9.2ch AV receiver
- - 6' AC power cord
- - Remote control (RC035SR)
- - 2 "AAA" batteries
- - Sound calibration microphone (ACM1HB)
- - 2 WiFi/Bluetooth antennas
- - FM wire antenna
- - AM loop antenna
- - Cardboard mic stand
- - Quick Start Guide
- - Warranty Information
- - Safety Instructions
- - Notes On Radio
- - Sheet of adhesive labels
- - Microphone Stand Assembly Instructions
- - Bluetooth/WiFi Certified note
- - Spotify Connect brochure
|Drive exquisitely detailed home cinema with the 9.2 channel 4K UHD AV receiver. Delight in the most musical sound for any source — from home theater, to vinyl, to digital streaming. Whether you’re watching classic film noir or hosting dinner with friends, it’s the perfect sonic accoutrement. Totally immerse yourself in movies and TV with elevated, high-resolution surround sound formatting from Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and new IMAX Enhanced. Stream music from leading music services and control the SR6014 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Each of the 8 HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR10, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), and support ALLM. Extensively tuned by world-renowned sound acousticians at the most state-of-the-art facilities, the Marantz SR6014 leverages decades of experience in Hi-Fi to drive exceptional, audiophile-quality surround sound for all your entertainment.|
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state of the art facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, from any source.
|Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR6014 delivers 110W of power per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch drive). With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, providing power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.||
Includes 8 HDMI inputs — with 1 HDMI input on the front panel for quick connection — each one supporting HDCP 2.3, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. The video processor is capable of upscaling SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD. With all-new HDMI eARC, the SR6014 supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable. HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source when available.
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with the latest surround formats, including IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X.
Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced — the latest technology from DTS that sets a new standard for home theater imaging, sound, scale and clarity. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio and experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.
Dolby Atmos and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound speaker system and four additional overhead speakers or four Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience — including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
DTS:X immersive audio content places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X™ offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all of your favorite movies.
eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable, simplifying overall setup.
Auto Low Latency Mode for Xbox One
Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with select TV models that also support ALLM.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Supports dual subwoofers for even, low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips no matter where you place your subwoofer.
|Featuring dual diversity antennas, the SR6014 lets you stream your favorite audio tracks wirelessly via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The dual diversity antenna system ensures stable streaming even in congested urban environments, and the Wi-Fi function features 2.4GHz (11b/g/n), 5GHz (11a/n) technology for compatibility with the widest range of smart devices. The SR6014 offers quick and easy push button Wi-Fi protected setup and simple iOS Wi-Fi sharing.||
With HEOS Built-in technology, enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS Built-in components, like HEOS-capable speakers, play all your music in one room or many.
Supports Major Voice Control Agents
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents or pick a favorite to use — you’re in control. Functionality varies by voice agent.
AirPlay 2 + Apple Siri Voice Control
Stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services through Alexa to the SR6014 with HEOS Built-in. Ask Alexa to play music from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more. Turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
Google Assistant Voice Control
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. “Works with the Google Assistant” feature is always improving.
Josh.ai Smart Home Voice Automation
An elevated voice agent for the high-end smart home, Josh.ai offers flexible voice control for nearly any aspect of your day-to-day experience and entertainment environment. Use voice commands to control the thermostat, lights, home appliances, speakers, AV receiver and more. Josh.ai is installed by custom integrators and accessed through an app on your phone or tablet. Works with iOS and Android devices.
Hi-Res Audio Support
Marantz HDAM and Current Feedback Topology
Features proprietary HDAM circuit boards, providing superior low-noise wideband performance and an ultra-fast slew rate for maximum dynamic range to support high-resolution audio formats. Plus, Current Feedback Topology technology, another proprietary Marantz innovation, delivers wide closed-loop bandwidth and very high slew rate for superior fidelity with wideband audio sources.
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on All Channels
Advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters on all channels for optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with the lowest distortion. This ensures consistent high-fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
Integrated Phono Input with HDAM EQ Stage
Easily connect your analog turntable to the receiver and enjoy the purity of each recording within your vinyl collection. The HDAM component of the Marantz SR6014 outperforms op-amp solutions due to its high speed, and maintains a clean audio signal for exceptional sound performance.
Easy to Setup, Easy to Use
|Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker's output (including the subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out disruptive jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level, and Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver more full-range balance, including deep bass, without disturbing neighbors or people in other rooms of your home. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup for deeper bass with improved definition. Plus, the Audyssey MultEQ Editor app lets you view and adjust settings for detailed tuning and customize the sound more precisely to your room and tastes.||
The SR6014 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go “under the hood” to view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problem areas in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences, including:
- View the speaker detection results to check correct installation
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
- Adjust the EQ frequency range for each channel pair
- Switch between two high-frequency roll-off target curves
- Enable/disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother
- Save and load calibration results
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Marantz AVR Remote App
Enjoy 7.1 channel surround sound in your home theater and simultaneously play stereo sound from the same source or another source in a separate room. Simply connect a pair of speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs or hook-up an additional stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs.
Easily control the SR6014 with your Smart TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your Smart TV. Simply set “HDMI Control” to ON in your receiver, then set “Smart Menu” to ON to begin controlling the receiver with your TV remote. The Smart Menu home screen gives you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR setup menu and four Smart Select options.
Simple Smart Select Functions
Features external RS232 control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. The Marantz SR6014 offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment. IR (infrared) remote control input and output are included on the rear panel for remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, and remote monitoring capability is now supported for troubleshooting.
Marantz AV receivers offer extended support for easy custom install integration. Features “ihiji Invision” remote system management technology, “Domotz Pro” remote monitoring and management technology with dedicated web interface to control and set up your AV receiver from a computer on the same network. Let your installer easily monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from a separate location or on-the-go.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh