Marantz NR1711 7.2 Channel 8K Ultra HD Home Theater Receiver with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Marantz NR1710 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Hear the most musical sound from an elegantly slim profile. The Marantz NR1711 7.2ch 8K Ultra HD AV receiver drives immersive, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1711 supports multi-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, and DTS Virtual:X™. You can experience these object-based audio codecs from smart TVs apps through the main HDMI output.
- 7-channel amplifier
- 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos® processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping home theater sound
- DTS:X™ for an immersive, 3-dimensional soundstage
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS Virtual:X® create three-dimensional effects without height speakers
- 8K/60Hz pass-through & Upscales standard-definition video signals to HD and 4K Ultra HD (via HDMI inputs only)
- Audyssey speaker calibration and system optimization includes:
- Built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- HEOS Built-in technology wirelessly connects compatible HEOS components for whole home audio
- Includes support for Pandora®, SiriusXM, and Spotify® (subscription required for some services)
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice control assistants
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution; DSD up to 5.6 MHz)
- HDMI Audio/video switching: 6 in, 1 out
- HDCP 2.3 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the most advanced surround sound formats, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, via a single HDMI connection to your TV
- Composite video switching: 2 in, 1 out
- digital audio inputs: 1 optical and 1 coaxial
- 3 analog stereo audio inputs
- Phono pre amp build in, MM (moving magnet) phono input for connecting a turntable
- front-panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives
- 1/4" headphone output
- detachable power cord
- remote control
- Dimensions; 17-5/16"W x 4-1/8"H x 14-15/16"D (6-15/16"H with Wi-Fi antennas raised)
- weight: 18.3 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NR1711
- UPC: 699927231651
|Enjoy exquisite video performance thanks to the latest HDMI technologies such as 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, various HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR, as well as the latest gaming technologies such as 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM).
Enjoy your extensive music collection with support for Hi-Res formats, a front-panel USB and phono equalizer to connect your turntable. Stream music from leading music services and control the NR1711 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai.
- Slim design, exceptional performance:With a slim profile that is half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the new Marantz NR1711 delivers exceptional performance and sound quality.
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier for all your entertainment:Powering 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive), enjoy your favorite movies in striking quality.
- Latest HDMI support:Featuring one dedicated 8K input and one output for 8K quality video from 8K source devices; 8K upscaling available on all six HDMI ports.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support:The eARC HDMI output transmits uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® directly from a smart TV app to the AV receiver.
- Featuring the latest video support:Enjoy HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020), to provide exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Feel like you are part of the action with the latest in movie technology:With 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling along with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) experience a smooth, crystal-clear picture in the highest quality available.
- Take gaming to the next level:Enhanced gaming thrills with reduced lag thanks to 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT).
- High-Res audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts:Enjoy your favorite Hi-Res quality file playback with FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support up, as well as DSD 2.8/5.6MHz.
- HEOS® Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology:Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience.
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support:Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments.
Enjoy the most musical performance from a compact, slim chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1711 delivers the musical sound that is synonymous with Marantz.
Powerful 7-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring a high-current discrete power amplifier section, enjoy exceptional sound for movies and music. Identical power on all seven channels at 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive) with low-impedance drive capability for superb speaker control. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, delivering power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, for any source.
The new Marantz NR1711 includes six HDMI inputs and one output for all your favorite sources.
In addition to 8K upscaling, all six HDMI inputs support Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, 21:9 video, BT.2020 pass-through and current HDCP 2.3 copy-protection standard.
One dedicated 8K HDMI input delivers the latest HDMI specifications, taking your home entertainment to the next level. Enjoy movies in crystal-clear 8K/60Hz picture quality with outstanding clarity and contrast with all of today’s HDR video formats like HDR10+ and Dynamic HDR. The new Marantz NR1711 also provides the best lag-free gaming experience with 4K/120Hz pass-through, ALLM, VRR, and QFT support.
Transform the home cinema experience with immersive surround sound. The NR1711 supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™.
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, delivering dramatic overhead effects for truly enveloping audio including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X™ offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all your favorite movies.
The new NR1711 offers crystal-clear, high quality entertainment. Enjoy your movies in 8K with 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling as well as the latest in HDMI technology like Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), which is used in movies to eliminate video delay.
|The new NR1711 delivers the highest quality gaming to date.
Experience gaming with 4K/120Hz pass-through, as well as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), which reduces or eliminates lag and frame tearing for smoother, lag-free enjoyment.
eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of immersive audio from your TV with a single HDMI cable, simplifying overall setup.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Control the NR1711 hands-free with just your voice and Amazon Alexa. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more — “Just Ask.” Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for your NR1711, HEOS devices and other select Marantz products.
Google Assistant Voice Control
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more.
|Stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources.
For multi-room audio, wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri.
Stream the most popular music services — like Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL and many more — via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app.
Utilize HEOS® Built-in multi-room streaming or AirPlay 2 technology to enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song in each connected room — the choice is yours.
As an optional configuration, you can also enjoy 5.2 channel surround sound in your home theater and simultaneously play stereo sound from another source in a separate room. Simply connect a pair of speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs or hook up an additional stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs.
Hi-Res Audio Support
Enjoy music exactly as the artist intended. The NR1711 decodes Hi-Res Audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz, as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD). Listen to your music via the front panel USB port or over network sources.
Integrated Phono Input
Easily connect your analog turntable to the receiver and enjoy the pure intent of each recording within your vinyl collection.
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on All Channels
Advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM AK4458 D/A converters on all channels for optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with the lowest distortion. This ensures consistent high-fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Supports dual subwoofers for even, low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips no matter where you place your subwoofer.
Enjoy 7.1 channel surround sound in your home theater and simultaneously play stereo sound from the same source or another source in a separate room. Simply connect a pair of speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs or hook-up an additional stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs.
|Share the main zone TV audio in the second zone without losing fully discrete multi-channel playback in the main zone. Select “Source” for the second zone from the AVR remote app so that main zone audio will not switch to stereo PCM.|
|Easily control the receiver with your Smart TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your Smart TV. Simply set “HDMI Control” to ON in your receiver, then set “Smart Menu” to ON to begin controlling the NR1711 with your TV remote. The Smart Menu home screen gives you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR setup menu and four Smart Selects.||
|Watch the latest movie or listen to your favorite tunes without waking the house. The NR1711 even lets you play the audio on both Bluetooth headphones and connected speakers simultaneously. If you have a family member or a friend who is hearing impaired, this is a great option to improve dialogue without raising the overall volume.|
|All new Marantz AV receivers are now Roon Tested including the NR1711. Get more out of your digital music library with searchable, surfable information about your favorite artists and songs. Find lyrics, concert dates, photos, bios, reviews and more.
|The NR1711 features premium loudspeaker terminals with a set of matching cable-labels supplied to ensure correct hook-up. The included Setup Assistant offers clear, graphical on-screen direction, and the Quick Start Guide ensures optimal setup for any configuration.|
|Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ analyzes each speaker output (including the subwoofer) and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Use Audyssey Dynamic EQ to deliver clear dialogue and wide-band response even at reduced volume levels, or Audyssey Dynamic Volume to avoid shocks and normalize volume when content switches between commercials, announcements and TV programs. If you are an advanced user, the additional Audyssey MultEQ Editor app (available for purchase) lets you go “under the hood” for further adjustment and customization of your audio environment.||
The NR1711 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go “under the hood” to view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences, including:
- View the speaker detection results to check correct installation
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
- Adjust the EQ frequency range for each channel pair
- Switch between two high-frequency roll-off target curves
- Enable/disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother
- Save and load calibration results
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.f
|The Marantz AVR Remote app for iOS and Android provides complete control over the latest Marantz network AV receivers. Use it to power on/off, adjust volume, input and settings, or switch instantly to the HEOS app.||
With Built-in Dual Speaker Preset Memory
The new NR1711 stores two Audyssey settings and switches between the two settings on the fly, giving you freedom to tweak your listening experience based on content or listening environment.
Convenient Smart Select Functions
Four Smart Select function buttons on the included remote allow you to store your preferred or frequently used settings and change them when you want — including input source, volume level, sound mode, Audyssey configuration and even “All Zone Stereo” setting for party mode. With the push of a button, the NR1711 instantly configures the receiver to your desired setting.
All Marantz AV receivers offer extended support for easy custom install integration. Features OvrC remote system management technology, Domotz Pro remote monitoring and management technology with dedicated web interface to control and set up your AV receiver from a computer on the same network. Your installer can easily monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from a separate location or on-the-go.
Integrated ECO mode provides energy savings and an on-screen ECO meter. Use the receiver in power-saving mode to reduce maximum output power or adopt low-power strategies across settings. Either way, the sound quality that defines Marantz excellence remains unchanged.
The most musical sound. Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world. Because Music Matters, the NR1711 carries on the long Marantz tradition of delivering a best-in-class listening experience for music and cinema.
Discover Why Marantz
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh