Kicker KMC10 Marine Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth (does not play CDs)
Kicker's KMC10 marine digital media receiver brings awesome sound to your boat, along with tons of functionality and the ability to expand your system into a dual-zone powerhouse. This marine-rated radio installs neatly into a standard gauge opening, and stands up to wind and water without a worry.
- - marine digital media receiver (no CD player)
- - 3-1/2" LCD color display
- - 25 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels, 2-ohm stable
- - Bluetooth® music streaming
- - works with Apple® and Android® smartphones
- - 3-band EQ
- - AM/FM radio, plus built-in Weather-Band tuner
- - 3-1/2" wired control panel meets IPX6 splash-proof standards
- - highly legible LCD screen with day/night mode
- - iPod® /iPhone® direct control via USB input
- - inputs: rear USB and AUX inputs
Other Features and Specs:
- -compatible with Kicker PXIiRCX & KRC15 wired remote controls
- - automatic low voltage sensor
- - EPROM memory with two-wire power
- - warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- - Marine digital media receiver (15A fuse)
- - Wiring harness
- - Trim-ring
- - Gasket
- - Owner's Manual
IPX6 Certified: The Kicker KMC10 Marine Media Center features IPX6 waterproof certification, so it can hold up in the marine environment and withstand powerful splashes of water out on the ocean or lake. During testing, water is projected at all angles through a 12.5mm nozzle at a flow rate of 100 liters/min at a pressure of 100 kN/m2 for 3 minutes from a distance of 3 meters
3.5" LCD Screen: The Kicker KMC10 Marine Media Center is equipped with a 3.5" LCD screen for source, station, and song/artist information.
- - Day/Night Mode: The Day/Night feature allows you to change the color scheme from Day Mode to Night Mode. The unit is defaulted to auto switch when your boat's lights are turned on. In order for the unit to automatically switch between day and night modes, the orange illumination wire must be connected. You can also set the unit to stay in either Day mode or Night mode by rotating the knob and selecting the desired setting.
- - Illumination & Dimmer: The Illumination feature allows you turn On or Off the blue LED border around the screen. The Dimmer allows you to adjust the brightness of the screen, buttons, and LED border. You can adjust the brightness from 0 to +10.
- - Backgrounds: The Background feature allows you to choose from 4 different wallpapers for your screen
Non-Volatile Memory: Even if you disconnect the Media Center from the battery, all of your carefully chosen preferences stay intact. Custom source names, favorites and even radio presets are right where (and how) you left them.
Low Battery Alert: The KMC10 preserves your battery power by automatically monitoring the health of your battery's voltage. If the juice gets low, the KMC10 lets you know. If the unit drops below 10.5V, the unit will display a visual and audible alert warning that your batteries need charged.
AM/FM/Weather Radio: The Kicker KMC10 Marine Media Center features a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, & preset tuning. It also offers RDS and US or European tuning. It even features a Weather Band alert system.
- Favorites (Presets): The Favorites button will allow you to view and set your favorite stations from the following sources - FM, AM , or WX. 10 total favorites can be set.
- RDS: The Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist & track information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
- US/European Tuning: You can select between US and European tuning.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: Thanks to built-in Bluetooth, you can wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, or other Bluetooth source device to the KMC10 Marine Media Center. The unit offers Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track control, as well as displays song/artist information. You can pair up to 5 Bluetooth source devices with the KMC10, but only one can be used for playback at a time.