Kicker 46KMC5 Marine 240-Watt Max Power and 120 RMS 6 Channel Boat Gauge Style Media Center with LCD Screen and Bluetooth Connectivity, Black
Marine digital media receiver
Kicker 46KMC5 Weather-Resistant Gauge-Style Media Center With Bluetooth digital media receiver features IPX66 waterproof / dustproof certification, so it can hold up in the marine environment and withstand powerful splashes of water out on the ocean or lake. KICKER’s premier KMC5 Media Center features six channels of built-in power, delivering up to 240 watts to your speakers! Equipped with an AM/FM/satellite/weather-band tuner, charging USB connection and four sets of RCA outputs for easy expansion.
- Marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- 3.5" full color LCD display
- AM/FM/Weather Band tuner
- Built-in 6-channel amp with 4- and 2-ohm stability
- 25 watts RMS (50 watts peak) x 6 (4 ohms)
- 40 watts RMS x 6 (2 ohms)
- Dual-zone capability
- Favorites for AM, FM, and Weather Band
- Built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- IPX66-rated watertight face
- Day/night mode
- Customizable 6-band EQ with five presets
- SiriusXM-compatible with optional tuner (not included)
- Inputs: rear USB input, rear RCA input, camera input
- Outputs: dual-zone 8-channel preamp outputs (4 volts)
- NMEA port
- Fits into a standard gauge opening
- Cutout opening: 3.0" diameter x 6.6875"D
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 46KMC5
What's in the box:
- Kicker 46KMC5 owner's manual
- Marine digital media receiver (20A fuse)
- Main harness
- Zone 2 harness
- RGB harness
- Rubber face-cover
- 2 Trim-rings (black/silver)
- 4 Screws
- Warranty/Information Card
3.5" Color Display with Rotary + Push-Button Controls: The Kicker 46KMC5 features a 3.5" full-color display that shows you on-screen song/artist/album information, album art, and track data. It even allows you to display video through the receiver's composite video input. The unit offers a 3-way rotary dial and push-button control for simple operation. A rubber cover is included to protect the unit's front-panel when not in use.
- Day/Night Mode: The Day/Night feature allows you to change the color scheme from Day Mode to Night Mode. The unit is defaulted to auto switch when your boat's lights are turned on. In order for the unit to automatically switch between day and night modes, the orange illumination wire must be connected. You can also set the unit to stay in either Day mode or Night mode by rotating the knob and selecting the desired setting.
- Dimmer: The Dimmer allows you to adjust the brightness of the screen and button illumination. You can adjust the brightness from 0 to +10.
- Confirmation Beep Tone: Every time a button is pressed the unit outputs a confirmation beep tone (this feature can be turned off).
Remote Inputs: The 46KMC5 supports wired remote control from optional Kicker marine wired remotes (sold separately). The 46KMC5 has two different remote inputs used for different types of Kicker wired remotes. You can connect both types of remotes and have remote control in two separate locations of your boat.
- 3.5mm Input: The 3.5mm remote input can be used to connect Kicker's KRC12 marine wired remote control (sold separately). The optional KRC12 remote offers Power, Volume, Source, Track, and Station control. The remote is fully marinized with an IP66 rating.
- Proprietary Input: The proprietary remote input can be used to connect Kicker's 47KRC55 marined wired remote controller using Kicker's KRCEXT25 extension cable (both sold separately). Use the Kicker KRCY1 Y-Cable (sold separately) to add two 47KRC55 remotes to the 46KMC5 digital media receiver; you also need two KRCEXT25 extension cables (sold separately). The optional 47KRC55 wired remote controller features an IP67 water-resistant design so it can hold up to harsh marine environment. It features a 2.5" LCD screen and push-button control.
NMEA2000 Connector: The marine receiver's NMEA2000 connector allows the unit to be seamlessly added to your boat's onboard NMEA 2000 network, enabling control and two-way communication of the marine receiver directly from your boat's Multi-Function Display (MFD) device. Two-way communication between the marine receiver and your MFD allows source selection, song/track/album title, radio frequency and more to display on the MFD interface.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: Thanks to built-in Bluetooth, you can wirelessly stream stored music, music apps and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet device to the 46KMC5 digital media receiver. The unit offers Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track control, as well as song/artist/album information with album art display.
USB Port: The Kicker 46KMC5 digital media receiver is outfitted with a rear-panel USB-A port attached to the rear-chassis via a 6" cable (USB extension cable sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The USB-A port allows you to plug in your USB mass storage class device (like a USB thumbdrive formatted in FAT32) for playback of MP3/WMA (up to 320kbps) and FLAC/WAV (up to 16-bit) music files. The unit offers Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track control, as well as song/artist/album with album art display. If your USB MSC device can be charged via USB, the unit's USB (5V/1A) port will charge your device while connected.
AM/FM/Weather Tuner: The Kicker 46KMC5 features a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, & preset tuning. It also offers RDS and US or European tuning. It even features a Weather Band (NOAA) alert system to keep you up to date on the weather while out on the water.
- Favorites (Presets): The Favorites button will allow you to view and set your favorite stations from the following sources - FM, AM , or WX. 16 total favorites can be set.
- RDS: The Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist & track information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
- US/European Tuning: You can select between US and European tuning.