Kenwood KMR-D378BT Marine CD Receiver
Kenwood KMR-D378BT Marine CD Receiver
Kenwood built this all-weather receiver to survive and thrive in the marine environment. It features a conformal coating that keeps moisture from damaging the internal circuitry, while the openings are designed to keep salt and spray out of the player and ports.Installation note: This marine radio is water-resistant, but we recommend mounting it in a water-resistant enclosure or using a cover for best performance.Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- Marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth® (version 4.2)
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs
- Plays high-res FLAC and WAV music files on USB devices
- glare-resistant 1.5-line display with easy-to-read white background
- Smartphone Features:
- Dual phone connection
- IPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android control through Bluetooth
- Stream Internet radio from Pandora and Spotify
- Marine-specific Features:
- Conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- USB and AUX input cover
- Works with Kenwood wired marine remotes (sold separately)
- Audio Features:
- 13-band equalizer
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- Low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- More Info:
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- Rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- English, Canadian French, or Spanish menu
- Chassis width: 7.185"
- Chassis height: 2.085"
- Nose width: 7.405"
- Nose height: 2.305"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KMR-D378BT
Conformal Coated: The Kenwood KMR-D378BT CD receiver has a special water-resistant conformal coating placed on its main circuit board to protect its circuitry from the harsh, corrosive marine or motorsports environments. Even though the conformal coating makes the receiver water-resistant, it is still recommended that it be used with a universal marine cover (see accessory list).
Optional Marine Remotes: The KMR-D378BT is compatible with Kenwood's marine wired remote controls (sold separately).
Marine Wired Remote: The Kenwood KCA-RC35MR wired marine remote control (sold separately) is designed to withstand the harsh marine environment. The Kenwood add-on wired remote features source selector, music search, and volume control buttons. The remote will need to be hardwired to the head unit's blue/yellow remote input wire. Up to 6 of these remotes can be connected and daisy-chained to the marine receiver.
Marine Wired Remote w/ LCD: The Kenwood KCA-RC55MR marine wired remote control (sold separately) is also designed to withstand the harsh marine environment; meets IPX7 waterproof standards. This add-on marine wired remote features an LCD display which lets you view source information, so you can mount your compatible Kenwood marine head unit out of sight. The KCA-RC55MR wired remote control allows you to access all major functions of your compatible Kenwood marine receiver, as well as operate peripherals like iPod/iPhone, USB, or Satellite Radio. The KCA-RC55MR features an attached 39" cable terminated by a proprietary 8-pin connector which plugs into the Kenwood marine receiver's rear-panel proprietary remote input. Up to 3 of these remotes can be connected to the marine receiver (requires up to two Kenwood's CA-Y170MR Y-adapter cables (sold separately).