JVC KD-T91MBS CD Receiver for Jeep, Powersports, or Marine Applications
JVC KD-T91MBS CD Receiver for Jeep, Powersports, or Marine Applications
CD Receiver for Marine with Bluetooth Front USB and AUX Input- JVC KD-T91MBS In-Dash Receiver. CEA-2006 compliant amplifier. Power Output: Peak: 50 watts 4 channels. RMS: 22 watts 4 channels. CD text information display. Amazon Alexa Compatible (Press to Speak with Alexa). 2-Line VA LCD Display. MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album). AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets. JVC RM-RK52 Optional Remote control Sold Separately. JVC Music Play App Available. Music Sync Effect. Authorized Internet Dealer. CD/CD-R/RW, DVD/DVD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC Playback. MP3/WMA/AAC/MP4/FLAC/JPEG Playback via USB. Pandora/Spotify/iHeartRadio Control via Bluetooth. 13-band graphic equalizer (11-Preset). 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input. Front USB Input. Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer). Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming. Bluetooth version 3.0+EDR certified. Bluetooth Profiles Supported:. HFP: Hands Free Profile allows hands-free car kit to connect to compatible mobile phone. HSP: Headset Profile enables Bluetooth headset to connect to compatible mobile phone. PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo. A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo. AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth. Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones. Includes external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking. Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight).
- General Features:
- Marine-rated CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Detachable face with 2-line white backlit display and variable-color illumination
- Conformal coated circuit board for water resistance
- Smartphone Features:
- Built-in Amazon Alexa
- USB 1.5A connection charges devices quicker
- Works with Siri Eyes Free technology
- Built-in iPod control; 2-way iPod/iPhone control
- Control PANDORA and Spotify from your iPhone or Android
- Audio Features:
- Plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC files through USB
- High-res FLAC playback on USB (96kHz/24bit)
- High- and low-pass filters, plus sub level control
- Easy EQ with 11 presets and 13-band graphic equalizer
- Inputs: front USB 1.5A port, front auxiliary input
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Compatible with JVC's optional wired and wireless remotes
- More Info:
- Music Sync: lighting changes to music's beat
- English, Canadian French, and Spanish menus
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KD-T91MBS
Marine & Remote Features
Marine Rated: The JVC KD-T91MBS marine receiver has a special water-resistant, anti-rust conformal coating placed on its main circuit board to protect its circuitry from the harsh, corrosive marine environment of boating and the outdoor elements of motorsport. A conformal coating is a protective chemical coating to safeguard electronic circuits from harsh environments that may contain moisture or chemical contaminants. It provides a barrier to airborne contaminants from the operating environment, such as salt-spray, thus preventing corrosion.
Note: Even though the conformal coating makes the receiver water-resistant, it is still recommended that it be used with a universal marine cover (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) for further protection against the harsh outdoors and marine environment.
Remote Control Options: The JVC KD-T91MBS supports offers support for JVC's marine wired remote control, JVC's wireless IR remote control, and 3rd-party steering wheel control adapters (all sold separately).
- Optional Marine Wired Remote: The JVC RM-RK62M wired marine remote control (105RMRK62M, sold separately) is designed to withstand the harsh marine environment. The JVC add-on wired remote features source selector, music search, and volume control buttons. The remote will need to be hardwired to the head unit's blue/yellow remote input wire.
- Optional Wireless Remote: The KD-T91MBS can be controlled wirelessly from JVC's RM-RK52 IR remote control (sold separately; not available at Crutchfield).
- Steering Wheel Remote Compatibility: The head unit features an OEM steering wheel remote control input wire (blue/yellow) within the included wiring harness that lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel control adapter (vehicle specific and sold separately).
JVC Remote App (for iOS & Android): The JVC Remote App is an application (for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.4+) operates the JVC receiver like a wireless remote control from your USB or Bluetooth connected Apple iOS device, or your Bluetooth connected Android device. The JVC Remote App provides traditional touchscreen control, as well as directional and freeform gesture control from your compatible mobile device.
- Source Information & Control: The JVC Remote App provides a Source Control screen with a list of the receiver's built-in sources and connected sources to choose from, so you can change the head unit's source from your mobile device. Once an input is selected, the app displays source information such as station number, track number & playback time, as well as song/artist information (when applicable). From the the app, you can also seek stations and tracks, as well as Play and Pause your music.
- Audio Settings: From the application on your mobile device, you can adjust the receiver's volume up or down. In addition, audio settings such as EQ, Crossover, DTA, and other audio adjustments can be easily set using the JVC Remote application.
- Media Player: The application's Media Player screen lets you playback your device's stored music library through the JVC receiver. From the app on your Apple iOS or Android device, you can control basic playback functions like Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track and Repeat/Random. The Android version of the app even lets you browse your music library by category (Song/Album/Artist/Playlist/Mood). Song, artist, and album information (along with Album Art) will displayed on your Apple iOS or Android device's touchscreen.
- App Launcher (Android only): The App Launcher feature of the Android version of the JVC Remote app lets you access 3rd party applications within the JVC Remote app's user interface. The App Launcher can contain up to 24 of your favorite apps for quick access.
- You will need to indicate within the head unit's menu what type of device (Apple iOS or Android) you'll be using the JVC Remote App on before the application will connect and function with the receiver.
- When using the JVC Remote App with your compatible Apple iOS device, the application and device must be connected to the receiver via Bluetooth (not USB) for playback of Bluetooth audio. For playback of a USB-direct connection from an Apple iOS device, the device and application must be connected to the head unit via USB (not Bluetooth).
Alexa & iPhone Integration
Amazon Alexa Compatible: The JVC KD-T91MBS features built-in Alexa with voice control. Alexa is a cloud-based voice control digital assistant developed by Amazon. You can ask Alexa to play music get weather reports, traffic information, control smart home devices, set reminders, and more. You'll need to install the Amazon Alexa app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 5.0+) on your compatible smartphone device to setup the JVC receiver for voice control. Your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone will need to be connected via Bluetooth (not USB) to the JVC receiver and have an active data plan from your service provider with internet connection. You'll simply press The "Amazon Alexa" key on the JVC head unit to activate Alexa voice control and speak into the included external microphone. The receiver will provide display feedback during Alexa voice control - "Listening" appears while you are saying your voice command, "Thinking" appears when Alexa is processing your voice command, and "Speaking" appears while Alexa is responding to your voice command. Alexa and your requested content or information will be heard over your vehicle's speakers. Here are a few things you can do with Amazon Alexa voice control -
- Music & Audiobooks: Using Amazon Alexa voice control your can select, play, and control your favorite music from Amazon Music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Spotify, and SiriusXM. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible. *The JVC receiver does not support all of Amazon Alexa compatible music services.
- Phone Calls: Ask Alexa to call a contact or place of business. Access to your phone and contacts must be enabled within the Alexa app.
- Traffic & Parking Information: Ask Alexa for traffic information and available parking.
- Weather, News, & Sports: Check weather reports, news updates, and sport scores using Amazon Alexa and your voice.
- Smarthome Control: Use Amazon Alexa and your voice to control compatible smarthome devices, such as garage door openers and outdoor lighting.
- Questions & Answers: Amazon Alexa lets you ask questions about general things and check Wikipedia.
- Times & Alarms: Use your voice and Amazon Alexa, you can set timers and alarms.