Infinity Kappa 603CF Kappa Series 6-1/2" Component Speaker System
Infinity Kappa 603CF
Kappa Series 6-1/2" Component Speaker System
These 3-ohm speakers boast ultra-high sensitivity so that you can power them with a factory radio or aftermarket stereo, but you'll get your best results feeding them plenty of power from an outboard amp. Either way, these speakers' low impedance safely takes advantage of every watt of power available for exceptional performance. Enjoy Kappa sound quality at any volume.
- Component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- 6-1/2" Plus One+ glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- Edge-driven, silk dome tweeter
- 3-ohm impedance
- Handles up to 110 watts RMS (330 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 45-40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB at 2.83 volts
- Woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/8"
- Grilles not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # INFSPKKA603CFAM
High-Output Design: The high output 3? voice coil design compensates for the high in-line resistance of small gauge factory wiring and extracts every watt from factory receivers, increasing overall system output and efficiency (relative to 4? speakers). The speakers also benefit from increased power when you upgrade the wire and add aftermarket amplifiers, designed to power a 3? load.
Edge Driven Tweeters: The ¾" edge-driven tweeters use silk domes. An edge-driven tweeter has better dispersion characteristics and allows for a lower crossover frequency than typical tweeters of the same size, which improves imaging. The result is improved vocals and musical clarity. The 6" speaker wire attached to each tweeter is terminated with male quick-slides (0.187" positive and 0.110" negative).