Klipsch R-2650-W II In-Wall Speaker - each (White)
Klipsch R-2650-W II In-wall Speaker
Enjoy great sound throughout your house with Klipsch R-2650-W II wall-mount speakers. Klipsch R-2650-W II high-tech design and solid construction deliver ear-pleasing results for movies or music. Use them as surround sound speakers in an all-Klipsch home theater, or install them in pairs for stereo listening with your multi-room audio system. Either way, you'll experience accurate Klipsch sound without the clutter of conventional speakers. The R-2650-W II pairs a 1" silk dome tweeter with a 6-1/2" woofer. The tweeter is cupped in a conical waveguide that reduces sonic reflections off your walls, resulting in clean, low-distortion sound.
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- 6-1/2" polypropylene woofer
- Power handling: up to 50 watts RMS (200 watts peak)
- Frequency response 65-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- Paintable SlimTrim™ magnetic grille
- Cutout dimensions: 7-15/16"H x 13-1/16"W
- Mounting depth: 3-11/16"
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1014129
High Efficiency: The high-efficiency design of the Klipsch in-wall speakers allows you to get much more output than most in-wall and in-ceiling speakers. Due to the long speaker wire runs that are common in whole-house audio systems, the power coming from the amplifier is significantly reduced by the time it reaches the speakers. The 91dB efficiency of this speaker means it will play much louder at low power than other less-efficient speakers.
Two-Way Design: The Klipsch R-2650-W II uses a high-quality 1" silk dome tweeter combined with a 6.5" polypropylene woofer in a 2-way design.
- Tweeter w/ Waveguide: The 1" Silk Dome tweeter is housed in a waveguide to reduce both wall reflections and diffraction off of the baffle, for cleaner sound with reduced distortion.
- Woofer: The durable 6.5" polypropylene woofer is designed for excellent bass reproduction.
ABS Basket/Frame: The R-2650-W II has a sturdy ABS basket and frame. The frame can be painted to match any decor.
SlimTrim Magnetic Grille: With an all new grille, the visible frame size is reduced by 90% and grille depth is reduced by 80% over the previous design, for a more edge-to-edge consistent look that blends in with the wall more attractively. The new aluminum, paintable, magnetic grille attaches tightly and securely with ease to virtually eliminate resonant distortion.
Speaker Terminals: The Klipsch R-2650-W II in-wall speaker features two spring-clip terminals which will accept bare speaker wire (up to 12-AWG) or pin-connectors. The spring-clip speaker terminals are color-coded (red/black) for easy identification between positive and negative.
What's in the box:
- In-wall speaker
- White metal mesh grille
- Cardboard template
- Owner's Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh