Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 UC52 Center Speaker Each (Open Box)
What are Open Box Products? OPEN BOX items are tested and certified to look and work like New. These products may have been returned to us by a customer or were on display in our retail stores. In most cases these items are in "Like - NEW Condition" and are fully functional. These products ship with all relevant accessories and will arrive in the original box.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
• Availability is limited to stock on hand.
- All original accessories included, unless indicated.
- Open Box items are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- For more details please do not hesitate to give us a call at 1.888.707.3976.
- Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 UC52 Center Channel Speaker (Each) (Open Box)
Make your surround-sound and home-theater setup sing with the ELAC Uni-Fi UC5 center-channel loudspeaker. Designed by Andrew Jones and tailored to seamlessly pair with the Uni-Fi UF5 tower and UB5 bookshelf speakers, Uni-Fi UC5 features the same advanced driver and crossover components as its bigger siblings. You'll experience vocals, effects, and dialog with incredible clarity and take-you-there timing. The key to Uni-Fi UC5's best-in-class performance resides with the in-house-developed concentric driver, which enhances precision, coherency, and responsiveness. With the one-inch soft-dome tweeter and four-inch midrange in a single voice coil, Uni-Fi UC5 excels in the areas of power handling and directivity. A pair of 5.25-inch woofers provide the low-end slam, and its crossover touts audiophile-grade components for seamless transitions between frequency ranges. The cabinet, too, is built to last and internally braced, while five-way binding posts ensure tight connections to speaker cables. Positioning the tweeter concentrically within the midrange voice coil achieves a uniform directivity pattern, for flat frequency response and formidable power handling, along with enhanced imaging for both on- and off-axis listening positions.
- True 3-way center channel speaker design
- Voice-matched to ELAC Uni-Fi 2.0 UB52 and UF52 speakers
- Custom-designed 1" soft dome tweeter concentrically mounted in a 4" aluminum cone midrange
- Two newly designed 5-1/4" woofers with dished aluminum cones
- Frequency response: 48-35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Maximum power input: 140 watts
- Sophisticated crossover ensures linear response and smooth transition between drivers
- Bass-reflex cabinet design with front-firing ports
- Thick MDF enclosures with internal bracing reduces cabinet vibration that causes unwanted sonic coloration
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Removable cloth grille
- Black brushed vinyl finish
- Tweeter Soft-dome
- Power Range 140
- Frequency Response 48-35k Hz
- Woofer size (inches) 5-1/4
- Enclosure Bass Reflex impedance (Ohms) 6
- Midrange size (inches) 4
- I24-7/16"W x 7-5/16"H x 10-7/8"D
- Weight: 25.74 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UC52-BK
- UPC 850008944277