ELAC Uni-Fi 2.0 UB52 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) (Certified Refurbished)
What are Certified Refurbished Specials? Electronics Expo's Certified Refurbished Program was designed to give customers peace-of-mind when purchasing refurbished units from Electronics Expo. Certified Refurbished products go through meticulous inspection processes including functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. These items may have had a minor blemish, scratch or defect repaired. Certified Refurbished item are fully operational to manufacturer specifications and have been thoroughly inspected by the Manufacturer or our Factory Certified Professionals. All Certified Refurbished products come with full parts and labor manufacturer warranty.
• Great way to save on the latest technology!
- Availability is limited to stock on hand.
- All original accessories included.
- For more details please call 1.888.707.3976.
- Parts and Labor Manufacturer Warranty.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
ELAC Uni-Fi 2.0 UB52 Bookshelf Speakers
Introducing the Uni-Fi 2.0 line of home speakers. The Uni-Fi 2.0 has been completely re-designed from the ground up with newly developed drivers, waveguides, cabinets and networks resulting in a line that is easier to setup, offers greater compatibility, and offers significant performance improvements. The main improvements, have been in reducing distortion with the help of redesigned components. The speaker now features a new 4-inch midrange with a larger voice coil and a 1-inch wide-surround tweeter at its center. The bass woofer at the bottom features a "dished" design for "a smoother response and greater transparency," The three-way Crossover is also brand-new and Jones told me the 1.5-pound component is so large it needs to be glued in by the cabinet maker. It's designed to improve driver integration and deliver a true 6-ohm nominal impedance for "compatibility with virtually all AV receivers"
- True 3-way bookshelf speaker design
- Custom-designed concentric driver with 4" aluminum cone midrange and 1" soft dome tweeter for clear, accurate mids and highs
- Newly designed 5-1/4" woofer with dished aluminum cone
- Frequency response: 46-35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Maximum power input: 140 watts
- Sophisticated crossover ensures linear response and smooth transition between drivers
- Bass-reflex cabinet with front-firing ports
- Thick MDF enclosures with internal bracing reduces cabinet vibration that causes unwanted sonic coloration
- Binding post speaker terminals
- Removable cloth grilles
- Black brushed vinyl finish
- 7-5/16"W x 13-5/8"H x 10-7/8"D
- Weight: 18.26 lbs. (each)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UB52-BK
- UPC 850008944260