Kenwood DRV-320 HD Dash Camera
Kenwood's DRV-320 dash cam delivers a solid dash-cam experince, giving you smooth HD video of your daily drive and a handy theft deterrent when you're parked. The fully automated camera will start recording once the engine is turned on and stop when the engine is turned off. Just mount it to your windshield with the included adhesive-backed mount and power it with the included vehicle adapter.
- - Full HD portable digital video recorder
- - includes vehicle power cable, adhesive-backed mount, and 16GB SD card
- - motion detection
- - security light theft deterrent
- - G-sensor incident detection
- - display for viewing and playback
- - resolution: 1920 x 1080
- - frame rate: 27.5 frames per second
- - warranty: 1 year
What's in the box
- - Dashboard camera
- - 12-Volt/Cigarette lighter adapter (attached 11.5' DC cord)
- - Self-adhesive mounting bracket
- - 16GB microSD card
- - microSD-to-SD card adapter
- - Instruction Manual
- - Warranty Card
In case of an accident
If you're involved in an accident, this device's built-in G-Sensor will detect hard braking or a collision, then save the last, current and next recordings, preserving a complete record of the event. You can play the footage back on the Kenwood's display, or save the video file to the included SD™ card for viewing on another device.
Security when parked
When the ignition is off, the DRV-320 is still working for you. The built-in G-Sensor will wake your dash cam if your car is bumped and begin recording to catch any action in front of your windshield. The cam's running security light can also work as a theft deterrent, making your car a not-so-easy target.