Kicker 44CWCD84 CompC Series 8" Subwoofer
When it comes to bass, Kicker has a long and proven pedigree of putting out great subs. The Kicker CompC line has its roots in the original Kicker Comp line that goes back to 1986, giving you the benefit of Kicker's years of experience in the art of bass.
- - 8" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- - injection-molded polypropylene cone
- - ribbed foam surround
- - power handling: 200 watts RMS (100 watts per coil)
- - peak power handling: 400 watts
- - frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- - sensitivity: 85.6 dB
- - top-mount depth: 3-7/8"
- - sealed box volume: 0.50 - 1.20 cu. ft.
- - ported box volume: 0.66 - 1.20 cu. ft.
- - grille not included
- - warranty: 1 year
Kicker Technology At Work
Kicker's 44CWCD84 8" subwoofer features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, while the ribbed foam surround promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target. The sub's steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and its extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy.
This sub handles up to 200 watts RMS to bring out the punch your music's been missing, and its dual 4-ohm voice coils make it easy to get more power from your mono amplifier. This versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
Dual Voice Coils: For increased system flexibility, the woofer has two 4Ω voice coils. When the voice coils are wired in parallel, the woofer presents a 2Ω load; when wired in series, the woofer presents an 8Ω load.
Speaker Terminals: The terminals are spring loaded for solid connections with speaker wire up to 10 gauge.
Recommended Sealed Box Volume:
- Minimum Volume: 0.5 ft³
- Maximum Volume: 1.2 ft³
Recommended Vented Box Volume:
- Minimum: 0.66 ft³; 1.5" x 8" port opening; 18" port length
- Maximum: 1.2 ft³; 1.5" x 8" port opening; 12.25" port length