Kicker CompC 44CWCD154 CompC Series 15" Subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
When it comes to bass, Kicker has a long and proven pedigree of putting out great subs. The Kicker CompC line has its roots in the original Kicker Comp line that goes back to 1986, giving you the benefit of Kicker's years of experience in the art of bass.
Kicker Technology at Work
Kicker's 44CWCD154 15" subwoofer features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, while the ribbed foam surround promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target. The sub's steel basket provides a reliable foundation for big bass, and its extensive venting ensures long-lasting performance that won't break down when the bass gets heavy.
This sub handles up to 600 watts RMS to bring out the punch your music's been missing, and its 2-ohm impedance brings out max power from your mono amp. This versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
- - 15" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- - injection-molded polypropylene cone
- - ribbed foam surround
- - power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- - peak power handling: 1200 watts
- - frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- - sensitivity: 90.3 dB
- - top-mount depth: 7"
- - sealed box volume: 2.25 - 5.00 cu. ft.
- - ported box volume: 3.00 - 4.00 cu. ft.
- - grille not included
- - warranty: 1 year
What's In The Box:
- - One 15" Dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- - Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- - 2 Kicker decals
- - Template on box lid
Speaker Terminals: The terminals are spring loaded for solid connections with speaker wire up to 10 gauge.
Dual Voice Coils: For increased system flexibility, the woofer has two 4Ω voice coils. When the voice coils are wired in parallel, the woofer presents a 2Ω load; when wired in series, the woofer presents an 8Ω load.
Recommended Sealed Box Volume:
- Minimum Volume: 2.25 ft³
- Maximum Volume: 5 ft³
Recommended Vented Box Volume:
- Minimum: 3 ft³; 2.5" x 15.5" port opening; 17" port length
- Maximum: 4 ft³; 3" x 15.5" port opening; 16.25" port length