Kicker CompRT 43TCWRT84 Sealed truck enclosure with one 8" CompRT subwoofer and passive radiator
Kicker CompRT 43TCWRT84
Sealed truck enclosure with one 8" CompRT subwoofer and passive radiator
Kicker's 43TCWRT84 loaded enclosure puts a thumping 8" CompRT subwoofer and a second passive sub behind the seat of a truck or in any vehicle that's low on space. The rugged sealed box was designed specifically for the subwoofer, so you can count on getting maximum performance, no matter what kind of tunes you enjoy. The second sub (called a "passive radiator") reacts to the air pressure produced by the active sub, creating lots more bass without any port noise.
- - sealed truck-style enclosure with one 8" CompRT subwoofer and passive radiator
- - 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- - 4-ohm total impedance
- - power handling: 100-300 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- - sensitivity: 85.5 dB
- - 19-5/16"W x 11-13/16"H x 6-7/16"D1 x 3-9/16"D2
- - warranty: 1 year
Big Bass From a CompRT Sub
The 8" CompRT sub features a rigid injection-molded polypropylene cone that won't flex and cause distortion while you're cranking the bass. Its rubber surround will last through years of heavy use, combining with a special-design back and top plate to give you more excursion (which equals more bass) than other skinny subs.
Sturdy medium-density fiberboard ensures long-lasting performance from the enclosure, and its sealed design keeps the bass punchy and accurate, without getting sloppy. The enclosure's 4-ohm impedance works well if you're bridging a 2-channel amp to drive your bass.
What's In The Box:
- - Enclosure loaded with one 8" Subwoofer and one 8" Reflex Subwoofer (passive radiator)
- - 4 Mounting brackets
- - Four 1" Pan head screws
- - Eight 5/8" Flat head screws
- - Specification and mounting information
- - 2 Kicker stickers
Speaker Terminals: The spring post terminals (one pair) are mounted on the left side of the enclosure and will accept pin connectors, single or dual banana plugs (3/4" width), or bare wire up to 8 gauge.
Woofers: The Kicker 43TCWRT84 enclosure uses one 8" CompRT series subwoofer and one 8" passive radiator.
Break-in Period: Due to the complex nature of Kicker CompRT speakers, they require a break-in period in order to produce optimum low-bass response. The suspension system is very stiff out-of-the-box. Approximately two weeks of daily playing will allow the suspension to break-in and reach its optimum equilibrium. Once broken-in, the subwoofer will exhibit stronger bass performance, smoother response, and greater low-bass extension.
- Width: 19-5/8"
- Height: 11-1/2"
- Depth (base): 6-3/8" (7-1/8" including the subwoofer)
- Depth (top): 3-1/2" (4-1/4" including the subwoofer)
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh