Kicker CompRT 43TCWRT104 Enclosure with Single 10" 4-ohm Subwoofer
Kicker CompRT 43TCWRT104 Enclosure with Single 10" 4-ohm Subwoofer and Passive Radiator
Kicker's 43TCWRT104 loaded enclosure puts a thumping 10" CompRT subwoofer and a second passive sub behind the seat of a truck or in any vehicle that's low on space. The rugged sealed box was designed specifically for the subwoofer, so you can count on getting maximum performance, no matter what kind of tunes you enjoy. The second sub (called a "passive radiator") reacts to the air pressure produced by the active sub, creating lots more bass without producing any port noise.
- Sealed truck-style enclosure with one 10" CompRT subwoofer and passive radiator
- 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 4-ohm total impedance
- Power handling: 125-400 watts RMS (800 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 96.5 dB
- 23-1/4"W x 11-13/16"H x 7-3/16"D1 x 3-7/16"D2
- Warranty: 1 year
Big Bass From a CompRT Sub
The 10" CompRT sub features a rigid injection-molded polypropylene cone that won't flex and cause distortion while you're cranking the bass. Its rubber surround will last through years of heavy use, combining with a special-design back and top plate to give you more excursion (which equals more bass) than other skinny subs.
Sturdy medium-density fiberboard ensures long-lasting performance from the enclosure, and its sealed design keeps the bass punchy and accurate, without getting sloppy. .
What's In The Box:
- Enclosure loaded with one 10" Subwoofer and one 10" Reflex Subwoofer (passive radiator)
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Four 1" Pan head screws
- Eight 5/8" Flat head screws
- Specification and mounting information
- 2 Kicker stickers
People who bought this product, also bought
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh