Kicker CompRT 43CWRT122 12" Dual 2-ohm Voice Coil Subwoofer
If you're looking for bass for a tight space, Kicker designed their CompRT subs with compact cars, pickup trucks, and ATVs in mind. The low-profile 43CWRT122 12” subwoofer performs just like a full-size sub, but without killing all your cargo space. This high-performance CompRT sub stands less than 4" tall, so your installation options are wide open.
- - 12" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- - injection-molded polypropylene cone
- - rubber surround
- - power handling: 500 watts RMS
- - peak power handling: 1000 watts
- - frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- - sensitivity: 85.5 dB
- - top-mount depth: 3-3/4"
- - sealed box volume: .55 - 2.0 cu. ft.
- - ported box volume: 1.75 - 2.25 cu. ft.
- - grille not included
- - warranty: 1 year
- - 12" CompVX (CVX) Subwoofer
- - The most advanced and powerful round subwoofer from Kicker!
- - The round equivalent of the Kicker Solo-Baric L7 subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- - Peak: 1500 watts
- - RMS: 750 watts
- - Recommended power range: 300 - 750 watts RMS
- - Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
- - Improved injection-molded SoloKon cone
- - Ribbed Santoprene surround
- - Ultra strong adhesive and a stitched surround ensure the cone and surround do not separate
- - 360-Degree back bracing, along with the SoloKon cone produce zero distortion
- - Cast aluminum basket is designed with perimeter venting around the voice coil
- - T-cut top plate along the motor structure results in stronger bass, as well as better sound
- - Excellent heat dissipation from the solid pole piece and the aluminum basket
- - Solid pole piece also assists in the playing of a larger range of low frequencies
- - Aluminum basket is non-ferrous and does not effect the strength of the magnet
- - Poly-cotton, semi-progressive-roll spider
- - Spiralead tinsel leads woven into the spider
- - Spring loaded push terminals are compatible with up to 10 AWG wire
- - High temperature voice coil
- - Large, powerful magnet
- - Frequency response: 20-500 Hz
- - Sensitivity: 87.1 dB
- - Mounting depth: 6-11/16"
- - Also found as: 10CVX12-4 ohm, CompVX124, CompVX 124, CompVX 12" 4 ohm, 2010 CVX124
- - Authorized Internet Dealer
- - 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Built with boom in mind
The 43CWRT122 comes equipped with a rigid injection-molded polypropylene cone that won't flex and cause distortion while you're cranking the bass. Its rubber surround will last through years of heavy use, combining with a special-design back and top plate to give you more excursion (which equals more bass) than other skinny subs.
Made to work with many systems
This sub handles up to 500 watts RMS so make sure you've got a solid amp to power it. You can wire the dual voice coils for either 1- or 4-ohm total impedance, giving you more wiring options when setting up your system. This versatile sub sounds great in sealed or ported enclosures.
Important Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for extremely low impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible. You can damage or destroy your amp by exceeding recommended minimum impedance.