Kicker CompR 43CWR82 CompR Series 8" Subwoofer
Kicker designed their CompR subs for people who love to hear strong bass in their music. The CompR 43CWR82 8” subwoofer comes equipped with a tough, polypropylene cone that stays rigid during intense play sessions so you hear accurate bass. A custom-designed back and top plate give the woofer plenty of room to travel, while the durable rubber surround helps to control cone movement during a heavy workout. This sub uses extensive venting in its heavy steel basket to shrug off heat, so you can count on reliable performance.
- - 8" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- - injection-molded polypropylene cone
- - rubber surround
- - power handling: 100-300 watts RMS (150 watts per coil)
- - peak power handling: 600 watts
- - frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- - sensitivity: 82.1 dB
- - top-mount depth: 4-1/8"
- - sealed box volume: .40 - 1.8 cu. ft.
- - ported box volume: .80 - 1.2 cu. ft.
- - grille not included
Say Hello To System Flexibility
This Kicker CompR sub will handle up to 300 watts RMS so make sure you have an amplifier that'll do it justice. Its dual 2-ohm voice coils give you more wiring options when setting up your system, and this versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures.
What's In The Box:
- - One 8" Dual 2-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- - Kicker logo sticker
- - 4 Adhesive backed screw covers
- - Manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- - Template on box
Dual Voice Coils: This woofer features dual 2Ω voice coils, offering wiring flexibility. When the voice coils are wired in parallel, the woofer presents a 1Ω load. When the voice coils are wired in series, the woofer presents a 4Ω load.
Sealed Enclosures: Sealed enclosures provide the most control over a woofer and provide accurate sonic reproduction, making them suitable to all types of music. Kicker recommends sealed enclosures from 0.4 ft³ to 1.0 ft³.
Vented Enclosures: Vented (or ported) enclosures typically provide better overall efficiency than sealed so they are suitable for use with smaller amplifiers, giving you more bass output from less power. Kicker recommends ported enclosures in the following range: