Kenwood KSC-SW11 Compact Powered Enclosed Subwoofer for Car
Compact Powered Subwoofer
Kenwood's KSC-SW11 powered subwoofer might look small, but it delivers impressive bass. The KSC-SW11 amplified subwoofer features a built-in amp (75 watts RMS, 150 watts peak) and an oval woofer (8-1/4" x 5-1/8"), housed in a rugged, compact enclosure. This little powerhouse will fit under a seat in most vehicles, where it'll produce low-frequency response equal to that of a larger subwoofer in your trunk. It offers a great solution for those who want to reinforce the bass in their system without taking up a lot of space. Kenwood KSC-11 compact powered subwoofer.
- Compact powered subwoofer
- Aluminum enclosure with 8-1/4" x 5-1/8" sub
- Built-in amplifier: 75 watts RMS power (150 watts maximum)
- Wired remote for control over:Volume level
- Variable low-pass crossover (50-125 Hz)
- Selectable phase control (0°, 180°)
- Power/ground wiring harness
- Preamp- (RCA) and speaker-level inputs
- Frequency response: 35-125 Hz
- Dimensions: 11"W x 2-3/4"H x 7-1/2"D
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KSC-SW11
Wired Remote Control: The wired remote control provides fingertip control over your low frequencies. You can adjust the volume and crossover point (50-125 Hz), plus switch the phase from 0° to 180°. The remote control can be mounted using the supplied adhesive hook and loop fastener. The sub can be used without the remote, but the volume, crossover point, and phase will all revert to the default values.
Mounting Options: The brackets can be mounted to either the sides or the ends of the enclosure. They add approximately 1-1/8" to the width or length, and 1/8" to the height.
Signal Input: The female RCA inputs on the included harness can be used with a line level or speaker level signal. A 14' speaker-level input extension cable is also included (male stereo RCA jacks on one end and speaker wire with bullet connectors on the other).
Wiring Harness: The included wiring harness covers power, ground, remote turn-on, and signal input. The wire length varies by function:
- Ground: 58"
- Signal Input: 26" (terminated with female RCA jacks)
- Power: 16.4'
- Remote Turn-on: 16.4'