JBL Stage 810 8" Component Subwoofer
class="prod-title">JBL Stage 810 8" Component Subwoofer
Great bass usually depends on your wallet, as a nice sub and powerful amp can cost serious cash. Now JBL steps up with some help for the bass-hungry, designing their affordable Stage subs to help you get strong bass when your bank account's a little weak.
- - 8" component subwoofer
- - 4-ohm impedance
- - polypropylene cone
- - rubber surround
- - power handling up to 200 watts RMS
- - maximum power handling: 800 watts
- - frequency response: 38-200 Hz
- - sensitivity (2.83V at 1 meter): 88 dB
- - grille not included
- - warranty: 1 year
Great Power Handling
The Stage 810 features a polypropylene cone for enhanced stiffness, supported by a nitrile rubber surround that'll stand up the abuses of life in your ride. This 8" sub will handle up to 200 watts RMS (800 watts peak), and it works equally well in sealed or ported enclosures, so you can get the kind of bass you want.
The big 1.5" voice coil contributes to this sub's impressive power handling, while airflow from the cone's movement cools the voice coil for exceptional reliability. And, speaking of reliable, JBL puts these subs through a rigid testing process that includes baking, freezing, and blasting them with power for days on end, all so that you never have to worry.
What's In The Box:
- - One 8" Subwoofer
- - Adhesive backed foam gasket
- - Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian)
- - Sealed Box Volume: 0.35 ft³
- - Ported Box Volume: 0.42 ft³ with one 1.97" diameter x 6.7" long port
- - Band Pass: JBL also recommends prefabricated band-pass enclosures. Band-pass enclosures often provide the most output available from any amplifier and subwoofer combination, but at the expense of sonic accuracy.