JBL Club 1024 10" Component Subwoofer
JBL first began manufacturing audio equipment in 1946, and they've been responsible for some of the major advancements in sound reproduction and reinforcement since then. Their latest Club Series car subwoofers also put the spotlight on versatility, giving you the ability to vary the sub's impedance with the flip of a switch.
- - 10" component subwoofer
- - switchable 2- or 4-ohm impedance
- - polypropylene cone
- - nitrile rubber surround
- - power handling: 250 watts RMS (1000 watts peak)
- - frequency response: 30-175 Hz
- - sensitivity (2.83V at 1 meter): 92 dB
- - mounting depth: 5-11/16"
- - mounting height: 11/16"
- - sealed box volume: 0.5 cubic feet
- - ported box volume: 1.5 cubic feet
- - grille not included
- - warranty: 1 year
JBL's Club Series 1024 sub sports a 2" voice coil for exceptional power handling, while airflow from the cone's movement cools the voice coil for increased reliability. The sub's Selectable Smart Impedance (SSI™) switch allows you to change impedance from 2 ohms to 4 ohms, so you can optimize the sub for your amplifier. This feature makes it easy to reconfigure your system when you add another Club Series subwoofer or upgrade your amplifier.
Ready To Rock
This sub features a polypropylene cone for enhanced stiffness with a nitrile rubber surround that'll stand up the abuses of life in an automobile. The stamped steel basket provides a stable home so this sub can play accurately. The Club 1024 handles up to 250 watts RMS, and works equally well in sealed or ported enclosures, another example of its versatility.