JBL BASSPROSL Powered 8" Underseat Subwoofer System
The smaller the subwoofer enclosure, the more places it can go. And with cars getting smaller every year, the need for compact powered subs is greater than ever. Now JBL introduces their Bass Pro SL powered sub, and it's ready to go where no sub has gone before.
JBL's Bass Pro SL powered sub delivers impressive bass from a stealthy low-profile enclosure that'll fit under the seat in many vehicles. Its 8" shallow-profile woofer was designed especially for this compact enclosure, so you know you'll be hearing some strong bass.
- - powered subwoofer with heavy-duty ABS plastic enclosure
- - 8" shallow-profile woofer
- - Class D amplifier (125 watts RMS)
- - low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- - bass boost (0 to +9 dB at 70 Hz)
- - speaker and line-level inputs
- - frequency response: 35-120 Hz
- - dimensions: 13-9/16"W x 2-7/8"H x 10-1/16"D
- - warranty: 1 year
Tight Spots? Sure!
The Bass Pro SL uses a Class D amplifier that delivers 125 watts RMS to the sub; the amp hardly gets warm when it's working, so you don't have to worry about installing the Bass Pro SL under your seat or in some other tight space.
The Bass Pro SL includes line- and speaker-level inputs with an input load switch. The amp's controls also include adjustable crossover frequency and bass boost.
What's In The Box:
- - Amplified subwoofer
- - 20-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- - 7" Speaker level input harness
- - Four 2-1/2" Mounting screws
- - 3mm Allen head bit
- - Quick start guide