Kenwood DDX376BT 6.2" in-Dash Car DVD Monitor Bluetooth Receiver
Kenwood's DDX376BT DVD receiver offers a 6.2" touchscreen display so you can easily see what's playing. For a wide range of vehicles, it'll also show off engine data and other vehicle information when used with iDatalink's Maestro interface (not included). You can pair up a couple of smartphones wirelessly using Bluetooth®, as well as enjoy all kinds of Internet, satellite, and terrestrial radio. Its multipurpose USB port can charge your devices and let you play your digital music library. We have a lot of customers who want a volume knob, so guess what — this stereo has an illuminated one, so crank it up!
- - DVD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- - 6.2" Clear Resistive touchscreen display
- - electronic angle adjustment for better off-axis viewing (screen does not actually move)
- - variable-color button illumination
- - illuminated volume knob
- - plays USB drives loaded with high-res FLAC music files (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
- - hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming with dual phone connection
- - Music Mix feature allows music streaming playback and control from up to five paired smartphones
- - control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote app
- - supports Android music playback using the Kenwood Music Play app
- - built-in iPhone and Android control using USB port
- - Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- - 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- - subwoofer level controls with high- and low-pass filters
- - Drive EQ: hear your music over road noise
- - compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (not included)
- - optional wireless remote
- - inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input (mini), rear-view camera input
- - outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer), composite video output
- - built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- - compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDataLink Maestro module
- - retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- - displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- - warranty: 1 year
Clear Resistive Touch Panel
A clear screen designed to reduce glare that includes a resistive touch sensor for accurate control during operation
Up to 5 Bluetooth® devices can be paired to the receiver at the same time. You can enjoy audio streaming just by switching the devices with your friends or family.
Dual Phone Connection
While you are connected through Bluetooth, with a touch of a button you can switch between two phones.
A smartphone application can control most basic functions of the receiver over the Bluetooth connection of the paired phone (iPhone or Android).
Android Music Playback (AOA2)
Supporting AOA2, install the KENWOOD Music Play app and connect your smartphone to the receiver via USB, and control your music directly from the receiver.
Android Rapid Charge
Rapidly charge your compatible Android smartphone with the USB port, up to a maximum of 1.5A.
Wireless Music Browsing (AVRCP 1.5 / 1.6)
Search and select songs from your music collection through a Bluetooth connection.
Graphic EQ / Digital Time Alignment
13-Band equalizer and DTA gives optimal tuning enhancements for the listener.
Boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to overcome the negative impact of road noise.
Compatible with a broad range of audio file formats from high-resolution audio sources such as FLAC and WAV, to MP3, WMA and AAC.
Parking Guide Lines
Parking guide lines (requires installation of compatible backup camera) that enhance the effectiveness of a backup camera.
Variable Color Illumination
Bright variable color LEDs can be adjusted to match any color dash lighting.