Kicker 43DSC3504 DS Series 3-1/2" 2-Way Car Speakers
Kicker's DS Series 43DSC3504 3-1/2" speakers make a great replacement for the worn-out factory speakers in your vehicle. In addition to providing excellent sound, these Kickers incorporate a zero-protrusion tweeter into a low-profile speaker that'll fit in more vehicles than ever.
- - 2-way car speakers (pair)
- - 3-1/2" polypropylene woofer with ribbed polyester foam surround
- - 1/2" PEI domed tweeter
- - power range: 6-15 watts RMS (30 watts peak power)
- - frequency range: 80-20,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 88 dB
- - top-mount depth: 1-11/16"
- - impedance: 4 ohms
- - grilles not included
- - warranty: 1 year
Reliable, Powerful Sound
These 3-1/2" speakers will give you the kind of clarity you've never had with your factory speakers. The 2-way design recreates a dynamic sound, dedicating the highs to the PEI domed tweeter while sending the lower frequencies to the 3-1/2" polypropylene woofer. They'll conjure hefty volume even from low-powered factory radios, so you can confidently pump your jams for years to come.
What's In The Box:
- - Two 2-way speakers
- - Two 11" lengths of speaker wire (tinned wire on one end and female quick slides on the other)
- - 4 Red plastic butt connectors
- - Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- - 8 Speed clips
- - Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Polypropylene Woofer Cones: The Kicker DS-series speakers feature durable polypropylene woofer cones for their rigidity and light weight. Polypropylene is also resistant to moisture and high temperature extremes found in automotive applications.
Ribbed Polyester Foam Surrounds: The ribbed polyester foam surrounds allow extended cone excursion for additional bass output and higher SPL.
Balanced-Dome Tweeters: The 1/2" PEI (Poly-Ether-Imide, polymer film) balanced-dome tweeters provide a smooth high frequency response with quick, detailed and spatially-correct imaging. A semi-dome tweeter has a dome placed inside a cone; balanced dome tweeters are semi-dome tweeters with equal reproduction area given the cone and dome portions of the tweeter.