Infinity Reference REF-9632ix 6"x9" 2-Way Car Speakers
One thing's for sure — our customers love Infinity's Reference Series speakers. Year after year, car after car, options like these Reference Series REF-9632ix 6"x9" car speakers remain a popular choice for replacing factory speakers because of their competitive pricing and superb sound.
- - 6"x9" 2-way speakers (pair)
- - Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- - 1" edge-driven, textile dome tweeter
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology
- - speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- - compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- - handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 46-20,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 94 dB
- - top-mount depth: 3-1/16"
- - grilles included
- - warranty: 1 year
Step up to a 1" edge-driven dome tweeter for smoother highs with minimal breakup. Plus, push-button tweeter attenuation gives you a "brightness" quick fix.
Plus One+ Woofer Cone
The Reference Series polypropylene woofer with its durable hi-roll rubber surround ensures you'll enjoy powerful sound every mile you drive. Its oversized cone moves more air than other speakers of similar size, adding plenty of punch to the speaker's impressive performance.
These speakers will really blossom when powered by an external amplifier, but they're also sensitive enough to be a good match for a factory or aftermarket stereo. Plus, Infinity comes up with a safe way to get a little more power out of your system — these 3-ohm speakers combine with the speaker wire in your car so your car stereo sees actual 4-ohm impedance.
What's In The Box:
- - Two 2-way speakers
- - 2 Grilles
- - 2 Grille frames
- - 2 Bottom mount rings
- - Eight 2" Screws
- - 8 Speed clips
- - 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- - Instruction manual
- - Template on box