Infinity Kappa 60CSX 6.5" 2-Way Component Speaker System
Infinity Kappa 60csx 6-1/2" Component Speaker System
Infinity's reputation is legendary, but their Kappa Series car speakers don't rest on those laurels. Designed and built for audiophile tastes, this Kappa 60csx 6-/2" component speaker system benefits from a refined design, Infinity's proprietary technology, and premium materials to deliver uncompromised audio quality.
- - component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- - 6-1/2" Plus One+ glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- - edge-driven, soft dome tweeter
- - 2.5-ohm impedance
- - handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 45-35,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 93 dB at 2.83 volts
- - woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/8"
- - grilles included
- - warranty: 3 years
Edge-Driven Dome Tweeters
Infinity employs an edge-driven design in their soft dome tweeters for a smoother, more open response and minimal distortion at high volume. Prepare for a more clearly defined soundstage and marvel as your music seems to come alive across your dash.
Woofers Enhanced with Plus One+ Technology
Bring on the bass. Kappa's glass fiber woofer will hold its shape when the power's cranked up, so you still get punchy and defined bass. Glass fiber weighs less than traditional materials, so you don't need a ton of power to drive this woofer either. Infinity's Plus One+ woofer technology extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you lots of surface area — and a bigger cone means more bass to complement the superior high-frequency response.
Infinity holds their external crossovers to the same standards as the rest of this speaker system. Premium components shape the distinctive Kappa sound and bring out all the details that make your music sound real.
These crossovers will easily accommodate an upgrade to a 3-way system if you'd like to add Infinity's optional Kappa 20mx 2" midrange drivers.
Awesome Power Handling, no Matter The System
These 2.5-ohm speakers boast ultra-high sensitivity so that you can power them with a factory radio or aftermarket stereo, but we recommend feeding them plenty of power from an outboard amp — up to 100 watts RMS. Either way, these speakers' low impedance safely takes advantage of every watt of power available for exceptional performance. Enjoy Kappa sound quality at any volume. Grilles are included.
What's In The Box:
- - 2 Woofers
- - 2 Tweeters (each has attached 6" speaker leads with male quick-slides)
- - 2 Woofer grilles
- - 2 Grille frames
- - 2 Woofer adapter brackets
- - 2 Crossovers
- - 2 Flush-mount cups
- - 2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- - 2 Plastic locking nuts
- - 2 Surface-mount cups
- - 2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- - Eight 1-1/2" Allen head screws
- - 3mm Allen head bit
- - Eight 1-3/8" Screws
- - Eight 1/2" Screws
- - Six 1/2" Flat head screws
- - Two M4x10mm Machine screws
- - 2 Washers
- - 16 Speed clips
- - 2 Adhesive backed Infinity logo badges
- - 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- - Template on box
- - Installation manual