- -10” marine grade subwoofer designed to handle the elements
- -Injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone for deep, low bass response and long-lasting performance
- -Rubber surround for longevity
- -2-ohm impedance to extract maximum power from the attached amplifier
- -Up to 175 watts of continuous power handling
- -Peak power handling: 350 watts
- -Frequency response range: 30Hz – 500Hz
- -Sensitivity: 86.2dB
- -Mounting depth: 5”
- -Mounting hole diameter: 9-1/4”
- -Warranty: 1 year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- -Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Made for Watercraft
Kicker designed and built the 45KM102 10” 2-ohm marine subwoofer to be able to live in some of the harshest conditions known to speakers: the open waters. This subwoofer stood strong in the tests against UV, salt, and fog exposure. The injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone and co-molded Santoprene™ surround do an excellent job against water exposure. The stainless steel mounting hardware is also rust- and corrosion-resistant.
Fill Out That Sound
One of the hardest things for your speakers to do out on the water is to deliver solid bass performance. Here’s where the 45KM102 subwoofer shines: it can do this and does it quite well. It does require an enclosure to perform, though, so you will need to find a suitable home for it. This subwoofer works well in either a sealed or vented enclosure – the choice is yours. If you’re looking for a “free-air” version of the subwoofer, check out the 45KMF102.
Make it a Light Show
Add a Kicker 45KMG10W (white grille) or 45KMG10C (charcoal grille) not only for protection against accidental damage, but also for the LED lighting each of these grilles offer. If you want to up the ante even further, add a Kicker 41KMLC remote control to easily change the color of the lights or to select a particular light theme.