Audio Control LC6i 6-channel line output converter
class="prod-title">Audio Control LC6i 6-Channel Line Output Converter
AudioControl's LC6i 6-channel line output converter (LOC) allows you to add aftermarket amps, speakers, and subs to your car's factory radio, so you can enjoy better and more powerful sound without losing climate controls, voice-activated functions, or other built-in factory features. The LC6i accepts speaker-level signals, so you can use it with just about any setup, even high-powered amplified systems.
- - 6-channel line output converter
- - 6 speaker-level inputs (each can handle up to 400 watts RMS)
- - internal channel summing
- - 6 preamp outputs (up to 9.5 volts RMS)
- - Level matching controls with Maximized Indicator LED
- - Optional wired remote subwoofer level controller available (#161ACR1)
- - AutoMode™ turns 4-channel input to 6-channel output
- - GTO™ signal-sensing turn on
- - 12-volt turn-on lead output
- - Recommended fuse rating: 1 amp
- - 8-1/16"W x 1-3/8"H x 7-1/2"D
- - Warranty: 5 years
The LC6i sums its input signals together, even if they've been crossed over for tweeters, mids, and subs by the factory system. That way, you can count on a strong, smooth, full-range signal for your processors and amps. The LC6i features six RCA preamp outputs that'll handle a traditional front/rear/sub setup.
Level-matching with an LED indicator
AudioControl makes it easy: set your factory stereo to about 3/4 maximum volume, turn the output level control of the LC6i until the "Maximized" light begins to flicker, then adjust the gain controls on your amps, and you're done. You've level-matched the output of your receiver to the amplifier's input, so you can count on getting maximum performance and minimum noise from your system.
The optional dash-mounted ACR-1 wired remote allows you to adjust the volume of the bass while you're on the go. The speaker-level inputs sense incoming signals and turn on the LC6i, while a built-in 12-volt trigger turns on your amps as well. If your factory system only has channels for front and rear speakers, AutoMode™ will create the output you can use for your subs.
What's in the box:
- - 6-Channel line output converter (black)
- - Owner's manual
- - QC checklist