Kenwood DMX1037S 10.1" Floating Panel Digital Multimedia Receiver
Kenwood DMX1037S Digital Multimedia Receiver (does not play CD/DVD discs)
The 10.1" home screen is composed of a Driving Widget as well as a Source Control Widget overlaid on the background. You can move the Driving Widget from side to side or enlarge the Source Control Widget to optimize the screen for your intuitive operation. The Driving Widget allows selection of a clock, compass, or equalizer setting, etc.
FLOATING PANEL MECHANISM WITH
3-WAY POSITION ADJUSTMENT
Fully adjustable display allows you to change the depth, height and angle for easy vehicle fitment.
Forward / Backward: 13/16"
Up / Down: 1-9/16"
Tilt: -10°/ +45°
- Digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 10.1" HD capacitive touchscreen display
- AAS display technology for wider viewing angle
- Before final installation, depth and height of the display can be adjusted to provide dash vent and control access
- Wi-Fi certified
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Customizable display background and widget controls
- Ambient lighting and multi-function volume knob controls
- Plays high-res FLAC, WAV, and DSD files on USB drives
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
- Included INRIX weather app with free 5-year subscription
- Fits double-DIN dash openings
- Bluetooth built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wireless or wired)
- Wireless (Miracast) and wired (HDMI) mirroring for Android
- Plays USB memory devices
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- Subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Direct connection and control with Kenwood's DRV-N520 Drive Recorder dash cam
- Inputs: rear USB input, HDMI input, rear A/V input (mini), four camera inputs (including 2 high-def inputs and DRV-N520 input)
- Outputs: rear A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- Wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- Built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Works with iDataLink Maestro modules
- Retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- Displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- K40/Escort radar detector-ready
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DMX1037S
Kenwood DMX1037S - Digital multimedia receiver
While factory “floating” displays often appear in late-model vehicles, Kenwood heaps on the feature-packed aftermarket advantages in its DMX1037S digital multimedia receiver. You'll easily see all your media info and controls with its huge 10.1” high-definition display. You also get all the latest smartphone interfaces such as Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto, and you can also customize the display to show travel aids you need most, such as the weather and navigation. And yes, there's still a clock and a volume knob, too.
Large 10.1 inch HD display
INTRODUCING A REVOLUTIONARY 10.1 INCH HD DISPLAY - Provides room for more information that is large and easy to see with just a glance.
Android Auto for Easy Connectivity
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. KENWOOD’s multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. You can even listen to and control music from your favorite streaming services like Pandora and Spotify. Navigate to where you need to with Google Maps or Waze. New KENWOOD Wi-Fi receivers also support Android Auto wirelessly (compatible phone required).