JVC KS-DR1004D 400W Car, Marine, Powersports 4-Channel Amplifier
- - 4-Channel Marine Amplifier
- - Conformal Coated Circuitry
- - Circuit Separation Construction
- - Large LPF Coil
- - Variable High/Low-Pass Filter
- - 400W Maximum Power Output
- - RMS Power Output (4 ohm) [ 1% THD 14.4V]: 45W x 4 (20 - 20,000Hz)
- - RMS Power Output (2 ohm) [ 1% THD 14.4V]: 45W x 4 (1,000Hz)
- - RMS Power Output (Bridged 4 ohm) [ 1% THD 14.4V]: 90W x 2 (1,000Hz)
- - Class D
- - Signal-to-Noise Ratio (reference: 1W into 4 ohms): >82dB
- - CEA-2006 Compliant
- - Load Impedance Allowance: 2 - 8 Ohms
- - HPF: 50Hz - 200Hz (-12dB/oct)
- - LPF: 50Hz - 200Hz (-12dB/oct)
- - RCA Input: Ach L/R, Bch L/R
- - High Level Input (Speaker Level Input): Yes
- - High Level Input Auto Power Control (Signal Sensing Turn On): Yes
- - Input Sensitivity: .2 - 5V
- - Dimensions (W x H x D): 5-11/16" x 1-3/4" x 3-7/8"
Amplifiers for Marine/MotorSports
A conformal coating is a protective chemical coating to safeguard electronic circuits from harsh environments that may contain moisture or chemical contaminants. It provides a barrier to airborne contaminants from the operating environment, such as salt-spray, thus preventing corrosion.
Circuit Separation Construction
Separated circuit boards of the Pre-amp and Power-amp sections contribute to a reduction in radiation noise.
Large LPF Coil
The large LPF coil provides stable, high quality sound with no distortion even when playing at high volume.
Variable HPF & LPF
Incorporates a rotary type HPF and LPF which enables fine adjustment. Compared with fixed type switching, more precise sound adjustment is possible to match your preferences.