JVC KD-T805BTS CD Receiver Featuring Bluetooth/USB/Streaming Services
JVC KD-T805BTS CD Receiver
JVC's KD-T805BTS CD receiver includes customization options you'd normally find on "higher-end" car stereos. Deep digital signal processi tunerng, a 13-band EQ, and time alignment let you zero in on your perfect sound, while 2-zone variable-color illumination lets you pick the look you want. With music options for Internet radio, digital music, and wirelessly streaming audio with Bluetooth®, you'll always be entertained. And JVC even backs up this receiver with a 2-year warranty.
- - CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- - built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- - plays media loaded with MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and FLAC music files
- - detachable face with white 13-digit 2-line LCD display
- - 2-zone variable-color button and accent illumination
- - low battery warning with connected devices
- - control and charging of Apple and Android devices using the USB connection
- - Pandora, Spotify, and iHeartRadio Internet radio control with iPhone and Android
- - Streaming DJ feature allows music streaming playback and control from up to five paired smartphones
- - control the stereo using JVC's free Remote app
- - 13-band graphic equalizer with digital time alignment
- - Vol Link EQ: hear your music over road noise
- - K2 technology: improves sound of digital music files and CDs
- - compatible with optional SiriusXM tuner
- - inputs: front-panel USB port and aux input
- - outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Other Features and Specs
- - Music Sync: lighting changes to music's beat
- - Optional remote control
- - Built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- - Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- - English or Spanish menu
- - Warranty: 2 years
Cool customization for sound...
When you pick your music, you can refine your sound with the onboard 13-band graphic equalizer and digital time alignment – a great option to put you in the engineer's chair. JVC's K2 technology spruces up the sound of overly compressed digital music (like MP3 files and Bluetooth audio) with some clever processing. Since many car speakers are located down low in the doors, the Sound Lift feature adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" your speakers for better, more natural imaging. Three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs provide a clean signal for adding amplifiers to enhance your overall sound.
...and for sight
This receiver's 2-line white display provides all your music and caller info, while its variable-color illumination lets you pick the colors on two areas of the display. There are even ten animated light choices, so the lights can groove to your music.
Get to the music you want
With controls for Spotify®, iHeartRadio®, Pandora®, SiriusXM (optional tuner and subscription required), this JVC gives you all kinds of radio. Its front-panel USB ports lets you plug in and play music from your iPhone® or Android™, or you can play your own digital music stored on a USB drive including high-res FLAC files (up to 24-bit/96kHz). And if you're looking for even more music, you can also satisfy your music fix using the receiver's front aux input for a portable music player. Still listen to local radio stations and CDs? Don't worry, you can do that too.
Hands-free calling and wireless music streaming
For the times when you're sharing the ride, the KD-T805BTS enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. When it comes to streaming audio, JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip party. You can also control this stereo directly from your iPhone® or Android™ phone by downloading JVC's free Remote app.