JVC CS-DR521 5-1/4" 2-Way Speakers
Swapping out your fading factory speakers is a satisfying and often quick way to step up the sound quality in your ride. JVC's CS-DR521 5-1/4" 2-way speakers make the upgrade less of a strain on your wallet. Built to weather the extreme temperatures of life in your car doors, these slim-profile speakers offer strong performance with good power handling.
- - 2-way car speakers
- - 5-1/4" carbon mica woofer
- - treated cloth surround
- - 1" polyetherimide (PEI) balanced dome tweeter
- - handles up to 40 watts RMS (260 watts peak power)
- - frequency response: 85-25,000 Hz
- - sensitivity: 88 dB
- - woofer mounting depth: 1-3/4"
- - grilles included
- - warranty: 1 year
What's in the box
- - Two 2-way speakers
- - 2 Grilles
- - Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- - Eight 1" Screws
- - 8 Speed clips
- - Safety instructions
- - Template and specifications on packaging
Solid boost in sound quality
JVC uses a lightweight yet durable carbon mica woofer cone for smooth, consistent mids and lows, plus a 1" polymer film balanced dome tweeter that'll increase your music's clarity. Even when powered by your factory radio, your music will sound much better. Grilles are included.