Infinity 1022ML 10" Reference Series 4-ohm Marine Subwoofer (White)
This marine-rated Infinity Reference 10" subwoofer will boost your bass and brighten up your boat. Made for outdoor use, this rugged sub can handle up to 250 watts RMS (750 peak) and look great doing it. The attractive multi-color RGB LED lighting will add style and functionality to any vessel.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- multi-color RGB LED lights
- one-piece cast polymer basket
- IPX5 rated for water resistance
- available in Titanium or White
- power handling: 250 watts RMS (750 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth: 4-7/16"
- warranty: 1 year
Ready For The Outdoors
Marine subwoofers live a pretty harsh life, with sun, spray, salt, and extreme temperatures, plus the occasional fish that gets loose on the deck. This Infinity sub is ready for all of it, with a one-piece polymer basket, marine-ready componentry, and a UV-resistant grille that will stand up to spray and punishing sunlight for years to come.
What's In The Box:
- - One marine subwoofer with fixed White polymer grille
- - 6" LED Harness
- - Five 1-1/2" Stainless-steel screws (3mm Allen head)
- - 5 Stainless-steel speed clips
- - Adhesive backed foam gasket
- - Installation manual
- - Mounting template on box
LED Illumination: Integrated into each grille is a red/green/blue LED assembly, to create a glow on the woofer cone. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on; depending on what combination of LED wires is connected, they light red, green, blue, yellow, purple, aquamarine, or white. A 4-wire pigtail is provided for supplying power to the built-in LEDs.