Kenwood Excelon X802-5X Series 5-channel Car amplifier 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Kenwood Excelon X802-5X Series 5-channel Car amplifier
50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Class D technology ensures that this compact amp will run cool and perform reliably. Kenwood divided the amp's internal circuitry — analog, digital, and power supply — onto separate, non-overlapping circuit boards for improved overall sound quality. The X802-5 accepts input signals via RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or by way of your vehicle's speaker wiring, so it'll work with almost any mobile audio system. If you do use the speaker-level inputs, the amp can sense the signal and turn itself on, so you won't need to run a separate remote turn-on lead to the receiver or fuse box.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts x 1 at 4 ohms75 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliantClass D amp technology
- Separate variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (50-200 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- Variable bass boost on sub channel (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- More Info:
- Optional KCA-RC01A wired remote control available for sub channel
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- Fuse rating: 30A x 3
- What's in the box:
- Kenwood Excelon X802-5 owner's manual
- 5-Channel amplifier
- Three 30-amp ATC fuses (installed)
- Terminal cover (installed)
- 8" Speaker level input harness (4 channels)
- Four 5/8" Screws
- Instruction manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Dimensions: 9-13/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 6-3/4"D
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- MFR # X802-5
Channel Layout: The 5-channel amplifier is effectively three amps built into one chassis, two 2-channel amps labeled A (left and right) and B (left and right), and a mono amp labeled Sub. Both the A and B channels are bridgeable, so it can be wired as 5-channel, 4-channel, or 3-channel.
Class D Amplifier Design: The amplifier design is Class D, which uses digital switching power supplies. The result is the amplifier runs more efficiently, generating less heat than Class AB amps. The Class D design also allows the amplifier to be built on a small chassis, and installed where space is limited.
Signal Sensing: The amplifier has a signal-sensing turn-on circuit on the speaker level input. When a signal (up to 50 watts) is detected on the speaker level inputs, the amplifier will automatically power on. When the signal is no longer detected, the amp will turn off. This allows you to install the amplifier without a remote turn-on lead if the speaker level input is used.
Rich and Immersive High-Resolution Audio
High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
Speaker Level Input Harness
Speaker Level Input Harness is included to connect to speaker wires from factory installed receivers.
Sliding Terminal Cover
Detachable sliding terminal cover offers a sleek design and easier installation.
Output Coil with Magnetic Shield
Prevents magnetic flux from radiating from the subwoofer's coil, resulting in reduced noise and enhanced sound quality.